Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2020 8:01 am  #201

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Oh, I hadn't seen that a first round pick was included. I have no problem with the trade with that involved, for whatever reason it didn't show up on Fantrax.

Totally fair. I posted a thing on a fantrax forum? I didn't know that was a thing. I actually think you can trade picks via fantrax but i need to set it up. Something for the future. 

Ok, good to know. I haven't checked the Fantrax forum so I was unaware of the terms.

10/23/2020 9:10 am  #202

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Oh, I hadn't seen that a first round pick was included. I have no problem with the trade with that involved, for whatever reason it didn't show up on Fantrax.

Totally fair. I posted a thing on a fantrax forum? I didn't know that was a thing. I actually think you can trade picks via fantrax but i need to set it up. Something for the future. 

Ok, good to know. I haven't checked the Fantrax forum so I was unaware of the terms.

Yeah, from my side, we got notification that the trade was approved, but the notice that there was a 1st Round pick involved didn't come through until after the trade was finalized, so I absolutely chose to Object to it as it was shown. I would recommend a notice earlier in the process. With that pick involved, it's an okay trade in my book.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/26/2020 1:18 am  #203

Nothing like finally seeing KC bring down the hammer on a team that was pretty much on a bye week. It's thrillers like this that really draws the crowd to MNF. Sorry about the excessive score, Bham.

10/26/2020 8:03 am  #204

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Nothing like finally seeing KC bring down the hammer on a team that was pretty much on a bye week. It's thrillers like this that really draws the crowd to MNF. Sorry about the excessive score, Bham.

The fact that Budda Baker pretty much had more points than my entire defense shows you how bad we were this week. Not to mention I had to start Darnold at QB since Minnesota was on a bye.

10/27/2020 1:12 pm  #205

"In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Emperors have managed to win a few games"

Thanks Emperors Radio Announcer... 

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (10/27/2020 1:12 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/27/2020 1:29 pm  #206

RIP Odell, and RIP Winning Season Hopes...

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/27/2020 1:30 pm  #207

ThisIsFine wrote:

RIP Odell, and RIP Winning Season Hopes...

That is Tough, What happened between you and the Grizz anyway?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/27/2020 1:33 pm  #208

Look at the Scorpions just being the worst team in the league. We can’t even buy a win!

10/27/2020 1:44 pm  #209

Rugrat wrote:

Look at the Scorpions just being the worst team in the league. We can’t even buy a win!

But could you buy a vowel?

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

10/27/2020 2:22 pm  #210

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

But could you buy a vowel?

Only if that vowel is a L

Lmao

Board footera