Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2020 2:04 am  #1

Quebec Hockey League in style of MAHL

Hi AHS,

I've been reading S30's MAHL since its debut back on CCSLC and now I've decided I want to do kind of the same thing but in Quebec, since that is where I come from, but I have no idea where to start or how to design uniforms for the teams or how to go about giving out results and doing write-ups for this league. I was hoping someone could help me start this new project I have in mind. It could be in the same universe as the MAHL if S30 agrees to that

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (10/23/2020 3:58 am)

10/23/2020 9:15 am  #2

Re: Quebec Hockey League in style of MAHL

I think the hard part is that there's A LOT to it, so with you not being able to do the graphics, you're really asking a lot of the designer/s. I think that if you're looking to collaborate with someone, I'd start with something small.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/23/2020 9:18 am  #3

Yeah that's the goal, start small and eventually get to a MAHL-style Quebec League

10/23/2020 9:27 am  #4

That is much more realistic.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/23/2020 3:17 pm  #5

Thanks i appreciate that

Board footera