Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2020 11:04 am  #151

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Needless to say, I made a Week 6 Survivor Pick in any case. Worst case scenario, my Week 5 was wrong, and I just wasted a few minutes of my life picking a team.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/15/2020 11:15 am  #152

I got a tie against Miami but I'll take it over a loss. 

10/16/2020 3:28 pm  #153

Welcome back! This is your Weekly Covid Concern List: 

Here are the teams that are dealing with issues at the moment. 

The COLTS had 4 false positives. So we should be good with them but still something to keep an eye out for any developments. They take on the BENGALS this weekend. 

The FALCONS have been dealing with a few cases this week and they are something to watch. They are allowed to be at their facility again which is a good sign but still.  They play the VIKINGS this week. 

Perhaps the most concerning issue is the PATRIOTS.  Today (Friday) that had more cases and shut down their facility.  The problem is that they and the BRONCOS just used their byes last week because of New England's Covid issues.  So they don't have any more wiggle room in the schedule. 

10/16/2020 3:38 pm  #154

Results?
Fantrax is down, so when can we expect those?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/16/2020 3:57 pm  #155

Whenever Fantrax gets their act together. 

10/16/2020 3:57 pm  #156

Sevsdast wrote:

Results?
Fantrax is down, so when can we expect those?

No one will know, but as soon as Fantrax is back up and the results are finalized which could be anytime at this point.

10/16/2020 4:37 pm  #157

After a tie last week vs Miami, your Scorpions head back to Phoenix to take on the St Louis Explorers on Dollar Dog Day. That's right only 1 dollar hot dogs! (Limit 6 per person) Lewis and Clark may have been west, but never to the Arizona Desert!
Turn into Fox Sports Arizona at 2 pm MST for the game!
#ForTheValley #StingtheExpolerers

10/16/2020 4:46 pm  #158

Rugrat wrote:

After a tie last week vs Miami, your Scorpions head back to Phoenix to take on the St Louis Explorers on Dollar Dog Day. That's right only 1 dollar hot dogs! (Limit 6 per person) Lewis and Clark may have been west, but never to the Arizona Desert!
Turn into Fox Sports Arizona at 2 pm MST for the game!
#ForTheValley #StingtheExpolerers

Looking forward to it! just know it probably wasn't a tie. They'll update it soon and we'll know how we all did.

10/16/2020 5:32 pm  #159

So I am cursing the schedule maker (myself).The Brawlers' undefeated record will be tested mightily over the next few weeks. We will be facing Birmingham, Utah and Milwaukee - that is #4, #5 and #6 on last week's power rankings. 

But we will continue to roll with the blue Brawlin' Ben helmets against the ironclad Vulcans on Sunday. 

10/16/2020 6:04 pm  #160

This is the game of the week for me, Vulcans vs Brawlers!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

Board footera