Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2020 6:20 pm  #1

The AltHL Season 2020

Ladies and Gentlemen! 

The NHL officially announced today that Free Agency will begin on October 9.  Typically the major deals take place in the first 72 hours of free agency.  Therefore the AltHL is targeting a Draft Day the week after Columbus Day.  For information to follow.  

9/19/2020 8:47 am  #2

Re: The AltHL Season 2020

Who's the upcoming Owls owner? Or if the Owls will be drafted by you? What's the plan with the Owls here?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

9/19/2020 1:22 pm  #3

Sevsdast wrote:

Who's the upcoming Owls owner? Or if the Owls will be drafted by you? What's the plan with the Owls here?

I’m anxious about the Owls too but be patient

9/19/2020 2:10 pm  #4

Rugrat wrote:

Sevsdast wrote:

I’m anxious about the Owls too but be patient

We'll be sending the update out soon.

10/02/2020 3:41 pm  #5

Our draft can be in a week, for my final time, who will be the owner of the Owls?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/02/2020 4:09 pm  #6

Sevsdast wrote:

Our draft can be in a week, for my final time, who will be the owner of the Owls?

Do you have no patience?! Wait man. Gritty will make the announcement when he makes the announcement

10/07/2020 10:29 am  #7

BREAKING NEWS! 

There will be some information about the 2020 season coming soon! The AltHL Draft will be just around the corner. We are just waiting on the NHL to finish the draft and get through the heart of Free Agency. Expect it to be some time in late October. 

With that said...it is with excitement that the AltHL is pleased to announce that Andy! will be taking over control of the Quebec Owls. 

The Owls were one of the weaker teams in the AltHL Legacy Project but they were the home to some Legacy Legends including the Great One, #99, Wayne Gretzky.  Their future looks bright under the command of Andy! A definite change of scenery from the sun and surf of South Beach (home of the Hammerheads).  

If you have any questions please reach out to me privately. 

Please welcome Andy to the AltHL group! 

We want to thank everyone who showed interest in the Owls. I will turn your attention to our future expansion process that will happen towards the end of the first AltHL season.  We look forward to growing the AltHL community.  

Last edited by Gritty (10/07/2020 10:30 am)

10/07/2020 10:31 am  #8

Awesome, welcome to the club, ANDY! The East Coast, from North to South, is lucky to have you.

10/07/2020 10:43 am  #9

Would’ve liked to have owned the Owls but count me in for expansion

10/07/2020 11:52 am  #10

Well, I’m not surprised, but I’m not upset either. Good luck Andy for this season!

Board footera