Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2020 1:52 am  #171

Re: Term 1 - Group 7

I don't think we're gonna hear from ANDY! in the next ten minutes and I do need to sleep at some point so I'm gonna go ahead and send it in. It's been a blast working with y'all for the last three weeks and I'm really happy with what we've come up with!

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (9/25/2020 1:52 am)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/25/2020 6:15 am  #172

Yeah sorry I wasn't on for this, but I'm very pleased with what we accomplished. I can easily say this one probably one of the best groups to be in, so thank you all for these three weeks. 

9/25/2020 10:13 am  #173

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

I don't think we're gonna hear from ANDY! in the next ten minutes and I do need to sleep at some point so I'm gonna go ahead and send it in. It's been a blast working with y'all for the last three weeks and I'm really happy with what we've come up with!

I really liked this group. We came up with two schools I really like, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they stack up with the other 6 groups' work.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera