Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2020 2:33 pm  #71

Re: Term 1 - Group 2

Why didn't I think of combining the two! Best of both worlds! As for the bear paw, it looks good so far, with my suggestions being to fix up the digits/claw things. I feel they should be moved up a bit more, as their outline is "colliding" with the bottom of the paw, and maybe combining the claws with the upper parts of the paw. (the circles underneath the claws, whatever they're called). 

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/16/2020 2:43 pm  #72

Thoughts on potentially rotating it so it's almost "Packers-ish?"

9/16/2020 6:20 pm  #73

Darknes wrote:

Thoughts on potentially rotating it so it's almost "Packers-ish?"

I wouldn't mind seeing them side by side to see which one looks better overall.

9/17/2020 1:04 pm  #74

I'm still not done with it, but I think I have a general direction for the bear paw, and I wanted to get your opinions on this. Do you prefer the logo with the paw filled or not filled?

Edit: I'm just now seeing that they don't perfectly meet, I'll be sure to fix that. There shouldn't be a break in the light blue.

Last edited by QCS (9/17/2020 1:05 pm)

9/17/2020 1:15 pm  #75

I know I'm not part of the group, but just a general opinion, I personally like the filled in one more, it looks more solid like an actual bear paw.  The not filled in one looks a little too thin.  Nice job on this!

9/17/2020 1:15 pm  #76

Definitely prefer the filled in paw vs. the non-filled in one. My only other suggestion is to reverse the coloring on the claws and maybe outline the bottom part of the paw in the dark blue. I like how it's coming along!

Also, what sports should we consider? I think football is a lock, but I'm not sure what others we could include. Maybe baseball, basketball and soccer?

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/17/2020 6:54 pm  #77

I think Soccer, Basketball, Football and Hockey would be the picks, I'm willing to be overturned if you have an idea for one

9/17/2020 9:12 pm  #78

I'm down with those. Hope to get a finalized bear paw done soon.

9/17/2020 10:29 pm  #79

Darknes wrote:

I think Soccer, Basketball, Football and Hockey would be the picks, I'm willing to be overturned if you have an idea for one

I agree those should be the sports we choose, also I like the filled in logo better, however I'm down to see what we got for the finalized bearpaw.

9/18/2020 8:01 pm  #80

Hey folks, sorry about the lack of updates, I got a new computer and I'm in the process of setting it up and stuff. Anyway, I have two options for you to decide from, changing the outlines of things:

Option 1 has a claret bear paw (I lightened the shade of claret, by the way, hex code is now 8E0A50) and light blue letters while options 2 a light blue bear paw and claret letters. I think I prefer option 2, but I'd like to get your guys' opinions.

Board footera