Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2020 12:04 pm  #1

Term 1-Group 4

Decided to start this thread so we don’t jam up the ideas thread. So we have to do a college in Puerto Rico with a city population between 200k and 500k. Our mascot has to be and insect and teal must be a color. Any ideas?

9/04/2020 12:07 pm  #2

Re: Term 1-Group 4

This is a terrible idea, but my suggestion is Mosquitoes.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/04/2020 12:14 pm  #3

ThisIsFine wrote:

This is a terrible idea, but my suggestion is Mosquitoes.

Are you in group 4?

9/04/2020 12:20 pm  #4

No, I just wanted to help, and you probably won’t use my suggestion anyway.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/04/2020 12:21 pm  #5

ThisIsFine wrote:

No, I just wanted to help, and you probably won’t use my suggestion anyway.

Thanks for your help and I actually like that name.

9/04/2020 12:26 pm  #6

I like mosquitoes but the fact is that those are something that hurts the country due to disease. I don’t think it would be a thing they’d want to be represented by. Sorry Rugrat, be patient with us old men. I’m double dutching full time work and full time school and it started last night inconveniently. I also know Steel is tied up a good amount too, but when we are free we usually can work pretty well for a good chunk of time. I’ve been a little more quiet, but trust me I’ve been doing research to get somewhere with the prompt. Unfortunately my digging has led me to another problem. PUERTO RICO HAS A HUGE PROBLEM WITH DECLINING POPULATION OF INSECTS. Just our luck haha! I’ll try to get more creative with the research tonight.

9/04/2020 12:40 pm  #7

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

I like mosquitoes but the fact is that those are something that hurts the country due to disease. I don’t think it would be a thing they’d want to be represented by. Sorry Rugrat, be patient with us old men. I’m double dutching full time work and full time school and it started last night inconveniently. I also know Steel is tied up a good amount too, but when we are free we usually can work pretty well for a good chunk of time. I’ve been a little more quiet, but trust me I’ve been doing research to get somewhere with the prompt. Unfortunately my digging has led me to another problem. PUERTO RICO HAS A HUGE PROBLEM WITH DECLINING POPULATION OF INSECTS. Just our luck haha! I’ll try to get more creative with the research tonight.

Yeah I work on my research to. You know Scratch, we could use an extinct species native to PR.

9/04/2020 12:43 pm  #8

Scorpions maybe but a teal scorpion would look a little wonky

9/04/2020 12:53 pm  #9

Rugrat wrote:

Use a toned down version of red with it? Like a brick primary, black secondary and teal accent? A twist on the coyotes brick/black/green kachina

9/04/2020 5:33 pm  #10

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Use a toned down version of red with it? Like a brick primary, black secondary and teal accent? A twist on the coyotes brick/black/green kachina

Ohh I love that idea!

Board footera