Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2020 5:45 pm  #1091

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

Google didn’t explain it much, What is the plot of Hard Knocks?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

8/12/2020 6:08 pm  #1092

ThisIsFine wrote:

Reality TV series centered on an NFL team in the offseason. The Raiders were infamously the subjects last year when Antonio Brown had his meltdown.

8/12/2020 6:38 pm  #1093

ThisIsFine wrote:

8/31/2020 5:31 pm  #1094

Little late to the party but Gritty gave me the Scorpions so here we go.
August 31rst, 2020 Tucson, Arizona
After a long search for an owner, the Arizona Scorpions of the AltFL have found an owner. At a press conference at the historic Hotel Congress in Tucson the new owners took the stage. A 31 year old computer programmer going by the name of Rugrat announced he had bought the team. When asked about the delay he said he didn't want to talk about it. However in the middle of the conference a man dressed in a trench coat and black clothes and shoes apperead and danced to Rick Astley's 1987 song "Never Gonna Give You Up." rickrolling the press and Rugrat. When this happened the new owner left the stage speechless.

8/31/2020 7:29 pm  #1095

That was me. I rickrolled him.

8/31/2020 7:38 pm  #1096

ThisIsFine wrote:

Rick! Couldn’t have let him have a good press conference? This is the first ever “C’mon Man!” in league history!

Jokes aside, welcome back into the fold, Rugrat. Can’t wait to swindle you in trades.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

8/31/2020 7:46 pm  #1097

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Rick! Couldn’t have let him have a good press conference? This is the first ever “C’mon Man!” in league history!

Well, considering the AltHL Owner Draft, you’re not exactly the most chivalrous either.

8/31/2020 7:51 pm  #1098

ThisIsFine wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Well, considering the AltHL Owner Draft, you’re not exactly the most chivalrous either.

At least I had the common courtesy to allow others to have a proper press conference instead of crashing others. Take your poo dog and get on your bike.

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (8/31/2020 7:51 pm)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

8/31/2020 7:59 pm  #1099

ThisIsFine wrote:

Jokes aside, welcome back into the fold, Rugrat. Can’t wait to swindle you in trades.

Do-do-do-do Dora do-do-do-do-Dora! Dora Dora the Explorer! (Jokes aside I'm thrilled to be here. Should be a lot of fun) 

8/31/2020 8:28 pm  #1100

The Scorpions have also announced the hiring of Dabo Sweeny as the teams first ever head coach. 
For the legacy project the Scorpions played at Sun Valley Park in Scottsdale, AZ. The stadium was more suited for baseball rather than football and was old having opened way back in 1940. It only sat around 12,000 fans and during the early part of the season it could get super hot at games since the stadium had no roof. But in 2015 the Scorpions moved into the brand-spanking new Discount Tire field. The new stadium is located in the heart of downtown PHX and sits 85,000 screaming fans. And the teams training camp will be held at Arizona Stadium in the owner Rugrat's home town of Tucson. When asked about putting training camp there he replied "It's my team I can do whatever I what with em."

Board footera