Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2020 10:16 pm  #41

Re: Your Team Allegiance!

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Brooo, Red Number 3 is the GOAT. Plus, everyone with me now! Oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Red Number 3 had a giant * next to their name. The Barry Bonds of the “marble” world.

https://youtu.be/0ih-myLfnm8

A video from 2019, eh? Didn’t JMR then turn around and allow him to compete again, and he went back to back? Hell, it’s been proven in multiple races that RN3 can be stopped, it’s all about consistency in the JMR Sand Marble Rally, and he is the new gold standard of consistency. He doesn’t just set the bar, he is the bar!

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (7/06/2020 10:17 pm)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/07/2020 11:03 am  #42

Brooo, Red Number 3 is the GOAT. Plus, everyone with me now! Oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Red Number 3 had a giant * next to their name. The Barry Bonds of the “marble” world.

A video from 2019, eh? Didn’t JMR then turn around and allow him to compete again, and he went back to back? Hell, it’s been proven in multiple races that RN3 can be stopped, it’s all about consistency in the JMR Sand Marble Rally, and he is the new gold standard of consistency. He doesn’t just set the bar, he is the bar!

RN3 was never banned from the (Sand) Marble Rally. Shortly after JMR admitted that RN3 was not a glass marble, it was decided that it would still be allowed to compete.

Inmate of the AHSylum
Athletic Director, Semiahmoo University

7/07/2020 11:15 am  #43

dvdbubba27 wrote:

RN3 was never banned from the (Sand) Marble Rally. Shortly after JMR admitted that RN3 was not a glass marble, it was decided that it would still be allowed to compete.

That's not my opinion, I honestly like their story a lot. They are the most controversial player in the sport without a doubt, and I can't deny that... Enough for a documentary.

7/07/2020 3:04 pm  #44

NFL: New York Giants
NHL: New York Islanders
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: Memphis Grizzlies
MLS: NYCFC/LAFC

For the Giants, Islanders and Yankees, I inherited it from my father, while I picked the Memphis Grizzlies after they beat the San Antonio Spurs as the 8th seed.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

7/31/2020 11:24 am  #45

MLB: Chicago Cubs
NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
NFL: Chicago Bears
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Notre Dame Fighting Irish/Illinois State Redbirds
Soccer: Liverpool

Not surprising I root for hometown squads. I'm actually from the Southside of Chicago, and my entire family is White Sox fans (Family had season tickets starting in the 40's!), I'm just the outlier I guess. One of the first ballgames I remember going to was a Cubs/Giants game. Sosa hit two bombs and I was hooked since.

8/10/2020 3:35 pm  #46

NFL: Indianapolis Colts
NBA: Indiana Pacers
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
NHL: Eh, not really a sport I follow, but if they stayed, it would be the Atlanta Thrashers
MLS: Atlanta Unied
NCAA: Alabama
EPL: Everton

All the pro teams I follow come from me growing up in Indianapolis for a few years, even though I was born and currently live in Birmingham, AL. 

10/27/2020 12:55 pm  #47

NFL: Washington Football Team 
MLB: Washington Nationals (NL) & Boston Red Sox (AL)
NBA: Don't watch but i do like the Wizards a bit since there my local team
NHL: Washington Capitals
NCAA: UVA 
EPL: Crystal Palace

Last edited by MitchSwanson94 (10/27/2020 12:57 pm)

10/27/2020 1:04 pm  #48

MitchSwanson94 wrote:

NFL: Washington Football Team 
MLB: Washington Nationals (NL) & Boston Red Sox (AL)
NBA: Don't watch but i do like the Wizards a bit since there my local team
NHL: Washington Capitals
NCAA: UVA 
EPL: Crystal Palace

Welcome!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/26/2020 6:49 pm  #49

NHL: Los Angeles Kings
NFL: New England Patriots
MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
MLS: CF Montreal
CFL: Montreal Alouettes

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (8/16/2021 4:23 pm)

11/26/2020 7:07 pm  #50

Kingsfan11 wrote:

NHL: Los Angeles Kings
NFL: New England Patriots
MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers

Welcome to the boards! With you being a fan of those teams, I don’t know if we can get along though. (Just kidding will be fine)

Board footera