Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2020 11:03 am  #851

Re: AltHL Legacy

Well, it's been fun...now I guess it's time for the Dragons to get ready for when the real game begins!

8/18/2020 11:08 am  #852

I wish we had a couple more years on this project to take advantage of this roster. Here's hoping we can make a final splash!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/18/2020 11:14 am  #853

Steelman wrote:

I wish we had a couple more years on this project to take advantage of this roster. Here's hoping we can make a final splash!

I know I feel bad for Halifax, Quebec, Seattle who have their best years in the next decade following the project.

8/18/2020 11:24 am  #854

Gritty wrote:

Steelman wrote:

I know I feel bad for Halifax, Quebec, Seattle who have their best years in the next decade following the project.

Yet no bad feelings for the “Legacy of Failure”. Thank God for 2016.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

8/18/2020 11:48 am  #855

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Steelman wrote:

Haha I feel bad for the Racers too but I was thinking you at least won it in 2016 with Crosby. 

8/18/2020 11:52 am  #856

Gritty wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Haha I feel bad for the Racers too but I was thinking you at least won it in 2016 with Crosby. 

The team that year also had Palffy, Leclair, Recchi. It had some old dudes too.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

8/18/2020 1:17 pm  #857

I think I also begin to go on another Run later in this decade, not the extent of Halifax or Quebec but even still

8/18/2020 3:48 pm  #858

Come on Loons, one last push!

Lets muzzle the mutts and make it back to the Finals!

8/18/2020 6:33 pm  #859

Hey Gritty, I hate to be petty but there is a weird discrepancy between the results of the '18 Adams Cup. The Gargoyles are listed as the winner, but Alex Ovechkin is listed as MVP, who plays for Seattle. So who exactly won?

8/18/2020 6:40 pm  #860

CCLXXXVII wrote:

Hey Gritty, I hate to be petty but there is a weird discrepancy between the results of the '18 Adams Cup. The Gargoyles are listed as the winner, but Alex Ovechkin is listed as MVP, who plays for Seattle. So who exactly won?

Gargoyles won, but Ovie won the League MVP

Board footera