Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2020 2:34 pm  #551

Re: AltHL Legacy

Rugrat wrote:

Can the Racers just tear it down or relocate already ? You know Charlotte beat out Houston for the last spot so maybe Houston cursed em

Yep, definitely get rid of one of the better teams in the AltHL. It would've been like the Braves of the 90's moving because they only won the division, not the championship.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/25/2020 3:10 pm  #552

Rugrat wrote:

Can the Racers just tear it down or relocate already ? You know Charlotte beat out Houston for the last spot so maybe Houston cursed em

Hey I worked hard to get 'em in Charlotte, they'll never move as long as I'm a part of this league.

6/25/2020 3:42 pm  #553

A West Coast showdown, eh?

6/25/2020 3:50 pm  #554

Good Job Seattle, now go beat those Titans.

6/25/2020 4:10 pm  #555

Honestly, I'd take either Seattle (great rivalry this is turning out to be!) or Boston (to get some revenge after they've appeared to have had our number), so I'm happy either way, should be a fun Adams Cup series!

6/25/2020 7:48 pm  #556

Gonna have to go with Seattle this time. Sick em' Seawolves!

6/25/2020 10:11 pm  #557

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Why do I even bother? Just, why do I bother getting playoff hopes for a second?

As a Sens fan, I feel you.

QCS wrote:

Hey, I worked hard to get 'em in Charlotte, they'll never move as long  I'm in the league.

I pray your right, my friend. Your valliance in defending Charlotte was inspirational, and such a stoic brand deserves longevity. Now, if only Miles had been more compassionate in the Owner's Draft....

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

6/25/2020 10:44 pm  #558

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Why do I even bother? Just, why do I bother getting playoff hopes for a second?

As a Sens fan, I feel you.

QCS wrote:

Hey, I worked hard to get 'em in Charlotte, they'll never move as long  I'm in the league.

I pray your right, my friend. Your valliance in defending Charlotte was inspirational, and such a stoic brand deserves longevity. Now, if only Miles had been more compassionate in the Owner's Draft....

Sports management is a cutthroat business like law. You have to rustle the feathers to get the true side of people out into the open.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/26/2020 8:36 am  #559

The Canadian Shield XII Finals

Montreal Chevaliers versus Toronto Terriers
The Red Rouge Rivalry takes center stage for the 5th time.  This time the juggernaut Terriers ran into a Francophone Feeding Frenzy.  Sakic, Forsberg, Hejduk, Blake, Tanguay, Drury, Roy all play at the highest level to get Ray Bourque his first Canadian Shield title and first title since his 2000 Adams Cup with New York. I have a feeling this won't be the last time we see these two teams who are favored to be back next year.

2011 Adams Cup Finals

Seattle Seawolves versus Los Angeles Titans
This West Division rivalry is become one of the AltHL's best. The Titans have been the class of the AHA for quite a long run..the Seawolves are our underdog.  This year it was the Wolves who triumph in an epic seven game series.  The Seawolves surprised the Titans in games 1 and 2 in LA.  But the Titans flexed their muscles winning three in a row.  Facing elimination twice - the Wolves dug deep and stayed alive.  

Important note: Winnipeg Arrows legend Dominik Hasek won yet another GOY Award.  This was his last year with Winnipeg.  This offseason Hasek will shock the world and sign with...the Toronto Terriers. 

We also say goodbye to some of these notable players who took off their sweaters for the final time.

D - Ray Bourque - AltHL Legend - New York and Montreal
D - Paul Coffey - AltHL Legend - New York, Quebec, Portland, Charlotte
D - Larry Murphy - Toronto

6/26/2020 8:38 am  #560

Yyyeeeeaaaahhh

Board footera