Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2020 12:00 pm  #311

Re: AltHL Legacy

Predicting Toronto over Montreal and Vancouver over Minnesota in the CHL In the AHA i have LA over Boston and Philly over Charlotte

5/26/2020 12:03 pm  #312

sevsdast wrote:

What’s after we catch up to the current day?

I tried to time it out so that by the time we get to present day it will be opening week of the AltHL fantasy league.  

5/26/2020 12:24 pm  #313

Bold Prediction: The Racers break their curse and finally win themselves a cup.

5/26/2020 12:57 pm  #314

ANDY! wrote:

Bold Prediction: The Racers break their curse and finally win themselves a cup.

And now we’re jinxed...

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/26/2020 2:23 pm  #315

Back in the Playoffs, lets go Loonies!

5/26/2020 2:35 pm  #316

And now we begin our descent into the basement. All good runs come to an end eventually.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/26/2020 3:47 pm  #317

Wow Portland... we screwed up so bad that 89 pts couldn’t get us in the playoffs over a whole division with less points. I know it was likely a typo, but I’m one who likes to think that my team pissed off the league so bad that they were left out of the playoffs.

5/26/2020 4:01 pm  #318

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Wow Portland... we screwed up so bad that 89 pts couldn’t get us in the playoffs over a whole division with less points. I know it was likely a typo, but I’m one who likes to think that my team pissed off the league so bad that they were left out of the playoffs.

By my math, Portland was at 81, so I'm assuming typo as well. You should still file a formal complaint with the league office. ;)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/26/2020 4:04 pm  #319

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

By my math, Portland was at 81, so I'm assuming typo as well. You should still file a formal complaint with the league office. ;)

Definitely a typo, the league office is not commenting on any perceived anti-Portland bias at this time...

5/26/2020 5:12 pm  #320

Sweet!  The Los Agrabah Titans are BACK!  And something, (AKA, owner Stickman's personal psychic, who finally returned to the team after a gigantic raise) tells me they are looking like mighty fine contenders for a 2nd championship!

Last edited by Stickman (5/26/2020 5:12 pm)

Board footera