Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2020 11:45 am  #271

Re: AltHL Legacy

I'm going to predict the Terriers and Chevaliers, and the Gargoyles and Dragons. If there's one thing I feel I've learned, don't predict a Racers win, you'll probably be disappointed.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/19/2020 11:55 am  #272

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I'm going to predict the Terriers and Chevaliers, and the Gargoyles and Dragons. If there's one thing I feel I've learned, don't predict a Racers win, you'll probably be disappointed.

I beg to differ i think Charlotte pulls it out this time and Philly beats San Fran

5/19/2020 11:57 am  #273

No Roy? No problem...the mighty Dragons rule the West once more.

Give us your best, Philly...

5/19/2020 12:15 pm  #274

Rugrat wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I beg to differ i think Charlotte pulls it out this time and Philly beats San Fran

You’ll be part of the blame if we lose, buddy!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/19/2020 12:43 pm  #275

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Wouldn't the blame go to The Curse of the Bigs?

5/19/2020 12:52 pm  #276

QCS wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Every curse has to be broken someday buddy, Unless your team plays in Cleveland without LeBron on there

5/19/2020 1:06 pm  #277

Rugrat wrote:

QCS wrote:

Every curse has to be broken someday buddy, Unless your team plays in Cleveland without LeBron on there

Hopefully not this one!

Tough to see the Bigs down again. I'll have to wait for a few years before the Hurricanes start getting good in real life and I actually make it to the playoffs. Has any other missed the playoffs every year?

5/19/2020 2:54 pm  #278

Well, another year where I promise a Dellor desk smash if the Racera get bounced first round...

Chicago? maybe.  

5/19/2020 3:13 pm  #279

Gritty wrote:

Well, another year where I promise a Dellor desk smash if the Racera get bounced first round...

Chicago? maybe.  

GRITTY NO

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/19/2020 8:22 pm  #280

Burmy87 wrote:

No Roy? No problem...the mighty Dragons rule the West once more.

Give us your best, Philly...

Don’t worry. The Founders won’t hold back!
/anime voice

Only the written records of his travels survive.

Board footera