Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



4/06/2020 8:57 am  #191


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

Wallflower wrote:

Well then.

That's quite the shocker to wake up to!
These stories also are getting better and better with each pick.

 
Fun fact (if I may not be Mr. Edgeworth for a second), all of the things written about Edgeworth’s life are the actual true canon in the Ace Attorney franchise. I will go full Edgeworth if I need to.


https://i.imgur.com/WZecRrK.png
https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."
 

4/06/2020 9:16 am  #192


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Wallflower wrote:

Well then.

That's quite the shocker to wake up to!
These stories also are getting better and better with each pick.

 
Fun fact (if I may not be Mr. Edgeworth for a second), all of the things written about Edgeworth’s life are the actual true canon in the Ace Attorney franchise. I will go full Edgeworth if I need to.

Love it! Inspiring me to possibly bring some characters into this around my team.
On the other hand, I am waiting for the moment Miles Edgeworth has to deal with the scandals coming from Stickman over in LA. haha https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/laughing.png

Last edited by Wallflower (4/06/2020 9:17 am)


https://i.imgur.com/kJcVwZr.png
 

4/06/2020 9:57 am  #193


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

I love the built in anonymity in each of these press released.  Only in the AltHL do owners have secret identities. Love it. 


https://i.ibb.co/3p9dwR2/Gritty-Teams2.png
 
     Thread Starter
 

4/06/2020 10:04 am  #194


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

MILES EDGEWORTH OUT OF NOWHERE

https://media.giphy.com/media/26n6Mr1bkvZNAJup2/giphy.gif

 

4/06/2020 10:06 am  #195


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

I wonder QCS' reaction.  It is also a race between the East and Central for the first conference to be locked up.


https://i.ibb.co/3p9dwR2/Gritty-Teams2.png
 
     Thread Starter
 

4/06/2020 10:07 am  #196


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

I wonder if Miles did that just to crush QCS’ dreams.


https://i.ibb.co/7vx4W5z/EC22-D710-7-B88-4422-817-E-CFFC18-F5-C07-C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jypjJCF.png
Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum
 

4/06/2020 10:20 am  #197


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

Gritty wrote:

The font that I use as the main AltHL font is the University of North Dakota font.

My mom is an alumna of UND, so I thought it looked somewhat familiar. There is a lot of hype building as this draft goes on, I can't wait to see which pair of identities I get to choose from!
 


https://i.imgur.com/7EuxPg0.png?3
 

4/06/2020 10:21 am  #198


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

ThisIsFine wrote:

I wonder if Miles did that just to crush QCS’ dreams.

 
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now, now, it wouldn’t be wise for me to reveal all my cards now, wouldn’t it?


https://i.imgur.com/WZecRrK.png
https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."
 

4/06/2020 10:57 am  #199


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

I wonder if Miles did that just to crush QCS’ dreams.

 
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now, now, it wouldn’t be wise for me to reveal all my cards now, wouldn’t it?

Alright buddy, you and I are gonna have to talk about this. I'm willing to extend an olive branch, but I'll need some convincing about this.


https://i.imgur.com/a7zw09T.png
https://i.imgur.com/5HsbtQJ.png
 

4/06/2020 10:59 am  #200


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

QCS wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

I wonder if Miles did that just to crush QCS’ dreams.

 
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now, now, it wouldn’t be wise for me to reveal all my cards now, wouldn’t it?

Alright buddy, you and I are gonna have to talk about this. I'm willing to extend an olive branch, but I'll need some convincing about this.

 
By all means, name your terms.


https://i.imgur.com/WZecRrK.png
https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum