Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2020 4:22 pm  #411

Re: History of the National Football Association - 1974-75 Season

Yeah, I agree with S30. I think you need to either switch the numbers to purple on the away or find some way to incorporate green into the home uniform. Apart from that, I'm loving this. I'm getting real Houston Hurricanes vibes from the Stingrays, which is never a bad thing.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

7/03/2020 9:13 pm  #412

Section30 wrote:

All of the new looks are great.

I do think that the Revelers could benefit by being a purple and yellow team with green only in the logo. The home looks great without green and the green kinda sticks out on the away!

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Yeah, I agree with S30. I think you need to either switch the numbers to purple on the away or find some way to incorporate green into the home uniform.

Thanks for the feedback on New Orleans, I agree that the purple numbers look better, so here's that update!

Also, I'm glad everyone liked the teams! I'm glad they rung in as era appropriate, which is always one of the challenging things to do. 
And IDM, I just now noticed the Hurricanes similarities, the concept actually started out pretty close to Florida University's set, but I ended up tweaking it some and I guess somehow it became the Hurricanes lol. It definitely isn't a bad thing though.

Next up, Pittsburgh's relocation!

Last edited by MyTeamIsDr.Pepper (7/03/2020 9:14 pm)

7/03/2020 9:26 pm  #413

1964 NFA Offseason Pt.1 

Pittsburgh Ironmen Officially Relocate to Milwaukee, Unveil New Identity
In a private event held at the new Fordham Stadium, new owner of the former Pittsburgh Ironmen held an unveiling event for the new Milwaukee identity. “After reaching out to our community, and some prominent figures of the state of Wisconsin, we boiled our options down to 3 choices, Stags, Ospreys, and Barbarians. In the end however, thanks to some help from the community, I can proudly say that the Pittsburgh Ironmen are now the Milwaukee Barbarians!”He pulled a curtain off a canvas to unveil the logo of a Barbarian running into battle behind a shield that’s been emblazoned with the letter M. The colors are true to the name’s German nature, red, athletic gold, and black. Uniforms weren’t unveiled at the same time but were eventually unveiled at a later date. They included a red away uniform, a white home uniform with red and gold shoulder loop stripes, black pants with red and gold stripes, and a white helmet with the shield logo.

C&C Appreciated! Normal offseason post for both leagues will be posted next!

7/03/2020 9:45 pm  #414

I was thinking the Milwaukee Booze.

7/03/2020 11:27 pm  #415

Seeing the Ironmen officially leave Pittsburgh is a downer. I hope to see a Cleveland Browns like rebirth in due time.

7/04/2020 12:00 am  #416

Well, the Barbarians are clearly going to have to be my team.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/04/2020 1:15 am  #417

NO definatly has that LSU vibe. I would add the green stripe with purple outer stripes on the away sleeves

7/04/2020 10:54 am  #418

The barbarians name though.

7/04/2020 10:57 am  #419

BlogDunk wrote:

The barbarians name though.

What about it?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/04/2020 10:58 am  #420

Very intimidating. 

Board footera