Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2019 10:51 pm  #31

Re: The American Zoneball League - 1944 Season (ON HIATUS UNTIL 6/8)

Dang, only one win out of a finals appearance

6/01/2019 10:49 am  #32

Hi everyone. I know that this thread really hasn’t been super active lately, but there is something I want to address.

First of all, the main elephant in the room is that, as I mentioned in a previous post, I am traveling at the moment, but I do have the seasons simulated. The thing is, however, as I do not have computer access, I have no way to create the standings graphic. To that end, I really can’t post a season until I have that done.

While I could just post the standings in text and do the write-ups normally, I 1) would rather have the posts consistent, 2) not have to update it later, and 3) not have to write it up from my phone (the only way I have internet access).

As a result, this series will be on hiatus (in terms of new content) until June 8, 2019. I know that it’s not ideal, but I just wanted to give everyone an update on this series.

It’s not like I’ll be away for the next week, though; I’m still open to answer any questions about zoneball (provided I see it when I’m awake) or contribute otherwise to the new boards.

Well, see you next week!

6/01/2019 7:32 pm  #33

No worries man! We'll look forward to some updates when you return!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera