Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2023 9:44 am  #71

Re: Building the League

Update: Will be posting the winning kits and owner draft early this evening. Once I post the draft order the draft will begin!

7/30/2023 4:01 pm  #72

Here are the primary kits for all 24 clubs! Congratulations to the winners! 

Remember, that after the season starts we will begin development of the CLASH KITS. 

7/30/2023 4:16 pm  #73

I want to take a moment to pause and thank everyone for all of their hard work building our first global league. Throughout this multi-month process we have learned a lot, designed a lot and developed some solid brands of teams. 

Now let the games begin. Our first order of business is to complete the long awaited OWNER DRAFT. As usual the owner draft order is determined by a composite of two scores. First, CONTRIBUTION SCORES are determined by participating in the design process with winning and logos, names and kits. The second is LOTTERY to give a bump to those who do not feel comfortable designing. Those points are added together to determine the draft lottery order.

The ALTLIGA DRAFT ORDER is as follows: 

1. QCS
2. IDM
3. Dire Bear
4. NoE38
5. Steelman
6. Darknes
7. Stickman
8. Dan O'Mac
9. Scratch
10. Gritty (Locked In)
11. JamHeronArk
12. Jayhawk
13. KingsFan
14. CapitalG
15. Sevsdast
16. Wallflower

We will give everyone 24 hours to make their selection. However not everyone can take that much time because we need to have our draft completed by next week's Fantasy Draft 10/5 @ 8PM ET. Once the draft is complete I will be sending the invitations to Fantrax. 

The draft officially starts now! QCS is on the clock. 

7/30/2023 6:35 pm  #74

東京へようこそ!

7/30/2023 9:14 pm  #75

7/31/2023 1:22 am  #76

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

7/31/2023 8:00 am  #77

Hi Everyone! 

A few of you were really on it and saw a typo that I had made in my calculations that led to a slightly incorrect draft order. Dan O'Mac actually ended up with more points than originally stated. Therefore the order moving for is...

QCS
IDM
Dire Bear
NoE38
DAN O'MAC
STEEL
DARKNES
STICKMAN

Scratch
Gritty
Jam
Jay
Kings
CapG
Sevs
Wallflower

Continue on!

7/31/2023 8:15 am  #78

7/31/2023 9:18 am  #79

Thanks to QCS for allowing me to use their Eye of the Sun falcon concept from the crest round for the brand.

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (7/31/2023 9:21 am)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/31/2023 10:19 pm  #80

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera