Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2022 6:38 pm  #51

Re: AltBA Season 2022

That's a Flyers win! In our first-ever modern-era game against the Western Conference the team came out swinging to score the second-most points on the week and hit .500. Kevin Durant scored the most points last week with 189.75.

This week, Charlotte will head back east to face the New York Sentinels. The last game of a three-game road trip to start the season, the Flyers face a tough New York team looking to keep pace with Boston in the North. As always, we're wearing our road blues. #TakeFlight

11/07/2022 1:19 am  #52

And we've gotten to our final four! This was a very even week, and... well, lets go to the standings.

4-4  idm
4-4  DireBear
4-4  Kingsfan11
4-4  Dan O'Mac
3-5  Magic

Had Magic picked her own Mountaineers to win, she would've been safe this week. Alas, it was not meant to be. Thanks for playing Magic!

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICK!!!

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (11/07/2022 1:22 am)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/07/2022 8:41 am  #53

The AltBA rankings have really shaken up this week. The Olympians jump four spots up to first, while last week's number one, the Emeralds, have fallen to seven. Is this parity in basketball?

11/07/2022 9:38 am  #54

Sitting at a disappointing 1-2, the Emeralds head out on the road for the first time this season. We head to the Twin Cities to face the Giants, and look to right the ship. As it's our first game outside The Dick this season, we're wearing our standard road uniforms this week, the Evergreen set. Showing them off is top scorer from last week, number 11, Trae Young!

(I feel the same way, Trae)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/07/2022 12:00 pm  #55

Sitting at a disappointing 1-2, the Invaders head back out East to Charlotte to take on the Flyers. While injuries are mostly to blame, losing two games in a row is never fun, but with the team getting healthier, hopefully we can get our season back on track. G/F Jaylen Brown is certainly keeping his focus in the right place. We'll also be breaking out the turquoise alternates for the first time this season - and yes, they do still have a turquoise stripe. Prove me wrong. #OutOfThisWorld #QuerqBoys #ABQvsCLT

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/10/2022 1:03 am  #56

The Flyers finish their opening road trip with a win over New York to get to 2-1 and start fighting Baltimore and New Orleans for the division lead. Kevin Durant was the star of the game, scoring 208.75 points as Charlotte flew to a close win.

We're finally home at Bank of America Garden for the first time this season to take on the Albuquerque Invaders. In a jersey matchup that I'm not sure I would've chosen, the Invaders will be in turquoise as the Flyers don their normal white home uniforms. #TakeFlight

11/14/2022 8:47 am  #57

Boston is at the top this week, and Atlanta moves out of the bottom spot. Unfortunately for them, willingness to protest is given a heavy negative bias (or so it appears; I don't know how these rankings work).

11/14/2022 11:17 am  #58

The final four has shrunk to the Tremendous Three... Three-mendous, if you will. Results, you may ask?

7-1  Kingsfan
6-2  Dan O'Mac
5-3  DireBear
4-4  idm

idm, please accept my thanks for playing, but you can be done with Knockout. Please lose to the Emeralds. If you're still going in this competition, please make your picks!

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICKS!!!

11/14/2022 11:36 am  #59

The Emeralds have clawed their way back to .500 on the season with a win over the Giants on the road, and now head south to The Querq to take on the Invaders. We're looking at a high scoring affair in this one, as the Invaders piled on the points last week. Hopefully the Emeralds guards can get back to 100%, and we're looking at the return of big man Jaren Jackson, who led the league in blocks per game last season, this week. We're heading down to New Mexico with our Evergreen set, with top scorer from last week Jaden Ivey as our featured player. #MakeItRain

11/14/2022 12:02 pm  #60

Would ya look at that? The Invaders are (mostly) healthy again, and look what we did to the Flyers because of it. We became the first team in modern AltBA history to drop 1300 points, fueled largely by a record-setting performance from C Joel Embiid, who dropped 59 points to go along with 11 rebounds, 8 assists, and 7 blocks - and that was just on Sunday. As tempting as it was to put him on the graphic for a second time this season, I feel it'd be remiss to overlook Alt-Hair Team member G Josh Giddey, whose 24-point triple-double (also accomplished just on Sunday) has me feeling ... elated? euphoric? ecstatic? Maybe there's a better word that I'm not thinking of. This week, we welcome the Seattle Emeralds to the Saucer, as we keep rocking the turquoise alts for another week (don't worry, we washed them this morning). #OutOfThisWorld #QuerqBoys #SEAvsABQ

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

Board footera