Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2022 1:00 pm  #1

AltFL Discussion 2022

With the rookie draft starting up, thought it'd be a good idea to get a new thread started. Plus, there's been a lot of people in the AHSylum discord (myself included) that have been offering players to trade and that should probably be public information. So far, players who are on the trade block are:

Cyclones (DireBear) - WR Michael Thomas, LB Jordan Hicks
Emperors (Dan O'Mac) - WR Courtland Sutton, WR Mike Evans
Steelheads (myself) - WR Terry McLaurin
Brawlers (Gritty) - WR DeAndre Hopkins
Nightriders (Darknes) - QB Deshaun Hopkins
Reapers (QCS) - anybody but QB Trevor Lawrence and any Carolina Panther

Please reach out to the appropriate owner via DM if interested.

Anyway, discuss!

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

7/16/2022 6:04 pm  #2

Re: AltFL Discussion 2022

The Galactics are open for business, all players are on the table aside from RB Najee Harris and LB Isaiah Simmons.
Key available: RB Saquon Barkley, QB Aaron Rodgers, WR Christian Kirk, DL Cameron Hayward

7/16/2022 6:12 pm  #3

I'm adding a few more offers/requests that I've seen on Discord.   While there is a fair push to DM possible trade options in AHS, I would still personally recommend everyone check the Discord out every so often to catch any offers that haven't been posted here yet just to be safe.

So far I can see the following...

Copperheads (Vladee): 2022 1st Round Rookie Draft Pick (check with him to be sure if this one's still on the block)
Raptors (NoE): Open for trades, nothing specific (so pester him all you want, lmao!)

Lemme know if I'm mistaken anywhere and definitely check to verify with the owners to be completely safe!   

EDIT: Also, we can officially remove QB Deshaun Hopkins..... errr, Watson ()  from the Nightriders' trade block as he's been dealt.

Last edited by Stickman (7/16/2022 6:27 pm)

7/16/2022 6:40 pm  #4

Hi everyone, over the next couple of days I'll be renewing the league on Fantrax. I'll also be playing around with some things. Please don't do anything in the league until I let you know. 

7/16/2022 7:02 pm  #5

While Gritty's doing that, I need to announce that there had been a trade made that didn't get to be voted on (didn't realize we had changed a trade policy).   So, in fairness, I'm announcing it now and I guess until Gritty works on the league in Fantrax, if anyone has any issues with the trade, for now maybe reply and we'll see what Gritty says when he's done updating.

Los Angeles Sabercats would receive QB Deshaun Watson and Boston Nightriders 2023 2nd Round Rookie Draft Pick.   There is also a stipulated potential to receive LB Quincy Williams if Watson is suspended at least 8 games or more next season.

Boston Nightriders would receive WR Amari Cooper and Los Angeles Sabercats #19 pick in the 2022 1st Round Rookie Draft. 

Again, it sounds like for now, if there's any issues, post a reply until we hear from Gritty, but otherwise if there isn't any, I would assume the trade would be allowed at that point.

7/16/2022 7:09 pm  #6

Actually, I need to announce a 2nd trade that had been made before I realized that off season trades were now open for vetoes in a policy change.

I know he wanted to wait to announce it at one point, but there had been a verbal agreement with the Tennessee Copperheads.

Los Angeles Sabercats would receive Tennessee's 2022 2nd Round Rookie Draft Pick (#28 Overall)
Tennessee Copperheads would receive DB Denzel Ward

(EDIT: This trade has been dropped.  Vladee wasn't comfortable with this deal after second thoughts.  This means Denzel Ward is still a Sabercat and Copperheads still keep the #28 pick).
Any vetoes or concerns?

Last edited by Stickman (7/17/2022 12:29 pm)

7/16/2022 11:05 pm  #7

TRADE ANNOUNCE

N'Yawk Emperors and Dallas Bandits have a trade to be reviewed.
Emps receive: 2022 Round 1 Rookie Pick; 2022 Round 1 Redraft Pick
Bandits receive: Mike Evans

7/17/2022 10:04 am  #8

I desperately need a starting RB. If anyone has one they'd be willing to part ways with, I'm all ears.

7/17/2022 1:04 pm  #9

I am willing to discuss trades for a late 1st Round, early 2nd Round pick in the 2022 Rookie Draft.

Options for what I would be willing to give up include any one of the following...

RB Sony Michel
RB James White
DL DeForest Buckner if I get additonal player/draft pick 
DB Denzel Ward
DB Jordan Whitehead (EDIT: Has been traded at this point to the Carolina Reapers, so he's off the table now)
DB Eric Rowe

Last edited by Stickman (7/18/2022 2:58 pm)

7/17/2022 1:04 pm  #10

The Boston Nightriders are putting LB Matthew Judon on the Trading Block, willing to listen to offers.

Board footera