Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2022 12:48 pm  #1

The Alt Sports State of the Universe!!!

It is time! The first of what will become an annual tradition is Gritty's State of the Universe! This will be our opportunity to come together, look back at the year that was, hear from some owners/contributors and preview the exciting things to come. 

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this program. That goes for those who provided interview responses, votes for the brand slam and other statistics that you'll see throughout. 

Make sure you check out the entire program...there are some important dates for the calendar (the are subject to change but these are general ideas of when things will happen). 

Access the program here...The Alt Sports State of the Universe!

Here's your chance to ask any questions that you have about the Alt Sports Universe! 

Also head over to the ALTCAA for our first event of the year! 

Last edited by Gritty (7/04/2022 12:51 pm)

7/04/2022 11:30 pm  #2

Re: The Alt Sports State of the Universe!!!

I love that we got that simple re-design option after the first season of AltHL. Will we get that for the other leagues as well? I know I'd be interested in that for the Hammers, and I'm sure someone may want that for their AltFL and/or AltLB teams as well.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/04/2022 11:45 pm  #3

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I love that we got that simple re-design option after the first season of AltHL. Will we get that for the other leagues as well? I know I'd be interested in that for the Hammers, and I'm sure someone may want that for their AltFL and/or AltLB teams as well.

I have to second this, not counting logos I would like to take a second pass at a few uniforms. Offering a redesign would be great.

7/05/2022 2:37 am  #4

"Edgeworth declined to comment" had me rollin'. 

Incredible presentation, Gritty! I for one am so grateful for all of the tireless work you have done to provide this community with an awesome experience and it does not go unnoticed! It means a lot that you'd put up with this crazy bunch of people and continue organize and spearhead such a massive project. Thank you!

I will third the uniform redesigns, I think it's fairly prevalent in modern leagues to design new threads every season or two.

I also am not sure how I feel about reliving some of those particular moments... some brutal playoff losses. Haha. But thanks for a great recap! It was great to see it all together.

Well done!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

7/05/2022 5:23 pm  #5

Uniform redesign is a great idea. We can definitely build that into the calendar. 

Board footera