Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2022 11:41 am  #1

Official AHSylum NationStates Region

For any NationStates players in our community, we now have our own region that we're developing. Feel free to join and let us know the name of your nation.

I'm the Kingdom of Arroka and you can join our region which is named AUNT. (Alternate Union of Nations of Tomorrow)

Link: https://www.nationstates.net/region=aunt

We'll be developing the regional structure and building out our world and role play such as politics and sports. Join us if you like, we'd be glad to have you on board! If it sounds intriguing and you don't know what NationStates is, check it out at nationstates.net.

We also have a Google Sheet with our nation information and soccer club details: Click here. Our region has a password. Ask Steel or QCS and we'll happily provide it.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/31/2022 10:47 pm  #2

Re: Official AHSylum NationStates Region

The map of our region: (LARGE IMAGE ALERT)

6/02/2022 12:53 am  #3

Updated area map:

6/04/2022 2:37 am  #4

Updated maps:

6/07/2022 11:28 pm  #5

Updated region map as of 6/7/22.

6/09/2022 3:34 am  #6

In good news for everyone, the AUNT region has expanded to a total of 64 areas by exploring and discovering south of the region by a party of Arrokans who discovered many unpopulated islands thriving with potential. The moratorium on second nations has been lifted and AUNT welcomes all new nations.

6/09/2022 11:09 am  #7

Steelman wrote:

In good news for everyone, the AUNT region has expanded to a total of 64 areas by exploring and discovering south of the region by a party of Arrokans who discovered many unpopulated islands thriving with potential. The moratorium on second nations has been lifted and AUNT welcomes all new nations.

*wakes up* yeah, it’s about time I got involved in this.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/11/2022 6:21 pm  #8

Welcome, Edge!

The areas are going fast, y'all. If you want to get involved in this project, don't wait too long. We've got a nice group of areas available in the extended region map but this project has blown up so I don't know how many will be left over. I'll be collecting everyone's APL club bids soon as well so this would be a good time to get involved if you want to participate in the inaugural bid draw and season.

6/11/2022 6:55 pm  #9

Steelman wrote:

The areas are going fast, y'all. If you want to get involved in this project, don't wait too long. We've got a nice group of areas available in the extended region map but this project has blown up so I don't know how many will be left over. I'll be collecting everyone's APL club bids soon as well so this would be a good time to get involved if you want to participate in the inaugural bid draw and season.

Join us, friends.

Board footera