Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2022 2:40 pm  #61

Re: AltLB Season - 2022

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Ok, let's see here:

Week    Result   ΔPR
01         W        N/A
02         L         -04
03         L         no change
04         W        -01
05         L         no change
06         W        -02

Look, I could spend all day being baffled by the power rankings, but there are more important things at hand. Namely, this will be the first time that one of my teams plays in Boston. As many of you know, I spent the formative years of my childhood rooting for Boston teams and have watched many Masons games at the Amph (though never from the owner's box), so this will truly be a unique experience - at least until the next time it happens. As weird as it'll be rooting against the Masons, catcher and center fielder Daulton Varsho is modeling the alternates this week.

Well, if you need consistency, you need to get a consistent number of Seas and Wees.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/23/2022 3:06 pm  #62

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Well, if you need consistency, you need to get a consistent number of Seas and Wees.

dawg I just wanna fall in the rankings when I lose and rise in the rankings when I wee. I mean win. dammit! sea what you've done?

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

5/29/2022 10:48 pm  #63

Seven weeks down, and look at this. The Pros are making some moves! The Chicago Pros jumped up 6 spots to be the big movers. Meanwhile, the Griffins went the other way and dropped 6 positions. I led with that because the Turtles remained at the 1 spot, and the Muskies remained last.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/30/2022 12:30 pm  #64

A banged-up Griffins squad heads into Tampa Bay for a tough battle against the undisputed best team in the league. The last two times Carolina faced undefeated teams they pulled out surprising victories so they'll need to replicate that magic again this week to come out with a W.

5/30/2022 1:46 pm  #65

Hey, another win, as we completed our tour of the Pacific Northwest and took down the Lumberjacks. This week we head home for Memorial Day. How are the Bison celebrating? Well, not so much with your traditional Memorial Day celebrations. Since the season started after Earth Day, we're sending every child under 12 home with an oak tree sapling. Celebrate the earth, we kind of all need it. We're also celebrating our team's oldest player, first baseman Jose Abreu. #DeclawTheTalons #ButNotYourPetCats #ItsCruel #WeAreOK

5/30/2022 8:17 pm  #66

After just barely holding on for a win in Boston, the Las Vegas Atoms are heading way down the Atlanta coast to Atlantic. Or, wait - well, y'all know what I meant. The Firebirds are coming into this game on a 03-game losing streak, while we're looking to extend our winning streak to that same amount. Oh, and did we mention we're second place in the National League? Nick Pivetta is hyped about that, and you should be too. #UpAndAtom

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

6/01/2022 9:31 am  #67

Welcome to Pride Month. Here in OKC, the Bison believe in equality for all. And we will celebrate with everyone for Pride, making the stadium, fields, and surrounding area all available for Oklahoma City to host a large, inclusive Pride Celebration. And, the Bison will be there as well as the Bi-son.

6/05/2022 11:02 pm  #68

And we're 8 weeks in, and things are beginning to stabilize, somewhat. Tampa Bay holds onto the top spot, but their lead over the next couple teams has shrunk. The last spot once again changes, as the Carolina Griffins injuries have continued to sap the team of their effectiveness both at the plate and on the mound. Houston was the big riser this week, jumping up 6 places. The Keystones were the largest faller, dropping 6 places this week.

6/06/2022 10:02 am  #69

Picking up the big win, the Bison stay in OKC to take on the only team without a loss in the league in the Turtles. It's Food Truck Day at the park, as when we found out we can get trucks into the concourse, we got the trucks into the concourse! Featuring 15 of the best food trucks from the city, they'll be parked and serving before the game to 60 minutes after the game. Featuring the likes of Wicked Hangry, Hot Dog OKC, The Chosen Juan, and Babalu Cuban Latin Cuisine. And for all the kids, we're passing out die cast food trucks with a design based on the Oklahoma City Bison AltCAR! Modeling our standard home jerseys for this one is switch hitting outfielder Anthony Santander! #WeAreOK #GetYourGrubOn

6/06/2022 2:02 pm  #70

After a pretty dominant win in the state of Georgia, the Las Vegas Atoms close out their 03-game road swing by visiting the state of ... wait. Let me retry that. The Las Vegas Atoms are heading to the city of Kansas ... City? Is that redundant? Look, we're playing the Colts, who, like the Atoms, are 05-03. The battle for second place in the National League starts now, with 1B/3B/OF Hunter Dozier leading the way. #UpAndAtom

Board footera