Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2020 11:50 am  #471

Re: Torland Hockey League: THL 2.0

Rugrat wrote:

dvdbubba27 wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Finally, I know QCS will disagree, but I prefer the bear head to the pizza slice for the Glaciers

I agree with Dan O'Mac, I also prefer the bear head to the soggy pizza slice. (Sorry QCS)

I agree with both of you. The bear head is better then that silly pizza slice. (R.I.P. QCS)

I’ll fourth this notion, the bear is a better look than the sizza plice. (Here Lies QCS)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/28/2020 2:06 pm  #472

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

dvdbubba27 wrote:

I agree with Dan O'Mac, I also prefer the bear head to the soggy pizza slice. (Sorry QCS)

I agree with both of you. The bear head is better then that silly pizza slice. (R.I.P. QCS)

I’ll fourth this notion, the bear is a better look than the sizza plice. (Here Lies QCS)

I'm gonna have to disagree, the pizza slice is superior IMO (I Gotchu QCS)

5/28/2020 2:37 pm  #473

Section30 wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Bear head is much better than the pizza slice and the Falcons fan is only defending the pizza slice because he likes his rival looking the worst they can. (No, Section30, I’m going to have to kindly ask you to go lay in the grave next to your pizza slice friend)

5/28/2020 2:47 pm  #474

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Section30 wrote:

Bear head is much better than the pizza slice and the Falcons fan is only defending the pizza slice because he likes his rival looking the worst they can. (No, Section30, I’m going to have to kindly ask you to go lay in the grave next to your pizza slice friend)

Well then, this wasn't a can of worms I had expected to open today, but here we are.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/28/2020 2:49 pm  #475

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Section30 wrote:

Well then, this wasn't a can of worms I had expected to open today, but here we are.

I like this

5/28/2020 3:13 pm  #476

Section30 wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

If my greatest rival agrees that the pizza slice is superior, I think the case is closed. Long live the pizza slice!

5/28/2020 4:17 pm  #477

Yeah, as I've mentioned before, I like the pizza slice more too.  Now I'm not gonna ask anyone to go lie in a grave or anything like that (btw, that escalated quickly, lol!) as I agree the polar bear head is a good logo too.  But the pizza slice is one of those accidentally funny, but still good logos (kinda like my Los Agrabah Titans team in the AltHL) so I'm a fan.  

5/28/2020 4:59 pm  #478

I don’t care about Pizza Slice vs. Bear, I just think they can be used interchangeably!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/28/2020 6:05 pm  #479

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Finally took the time to go through this, and I'm invested. The THL team I like the most is the Heralds. Great scheme and look.

But I think my favorite team is the Blazers. I absolutely love the purple/orange color combo (purple/red is just a step above that, so I was excited and then disappointed by the Glaciers change). The original striping was so unique. So yeah, Blazers.

Finally, I know QCS will disagree, but I prefer the bear head to the pizza slice for the Glaciers.

Welcome to the series! Thanks for reading through, much appreciated. 

This Pizza Slice vs Bear Head debate definitely took some interesting and slightly morbid turns today. Haha! I should be able to post the two expansion teams later today. I'll be looking for some critical feedback on them so sharpen up your axes!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/28/2020 8:12 pm  #480

Steelman wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Finally took the time to go through this, and I'm invested. The THL team I like the most is the Heralds. Great scheme and look.

But I think my favorite team is the Blazers. I absolutely love the purple/orange color combo (purple/red is just a step above that, so I was excited and then disappointed by the Glaciers change). The original striping was so unique. So yeah, Blazers.

Finally, I know QCS will disagree, but I prefer the bear head to the pizza slice for the Glaciers.

Welcome to the series! Thanks for reading through, much appreciated. 

This Pizza Slice vs Bear Head debate definitely took some interesting and slightly morbid turns today. Haha! I should be able to post the two expansion teams later today. I'll be looking for some critical feedback on them so sharpen up your axes!

Sniff Sniff, do I smell a Lumberjacks team name coming?

Board footera