Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2021 11:02 pm  #41

Re: The AltBA Season 2021

FOR INTERTEMPORAL RELEASE

22 November 2021

ALBUQUERQUE, NM - With today's news from the AltBA that (as expected) LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart will be suspended for 1 and 2 games respectively, the Albuquerque Invaders have decided to make yet another personnel addition. We'll be bringing in Lance Stephenson as the team's Behavioral Counselor, as we believe his presence will help improve our internal relationships in the locker room and prevent future incidents like Sunday's from occurring in the future:

And while we're announcing personnel changes, we have yet to officially announce the hire of our new Spiritual Advisor, Olivia Rodrigo. So, we'd like to officially announce the hire of our new Spiritual Advisor, Olivia Rodrigo:

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/23/2021 5:54 am  #42

Spiritual Advisor, eh?   

The New Orleans Revelers, (in typically over the top dramatic fashion involving Party Gras, the Gator Boys, Nancy the Leprechaun, the Crockettes, and an annoyed Dick Dingleberry announce today that they've also hired a Spiritual Advisor, selecting Televangelist Kerney Thomas to be their advisor.

"I heard him screaming in tongues one day while watching TV and felt so moved by his spiritual prowess that I had to hire him immediately once it was determined that he was available", Basketball Owner Stickman was quoted.   "He'll be very vital to our team by giving us pep talks and praying for victory!  Also, he's generously made his Personal Prayer Packages available for us to purchase before each game to guarantee our victory!"

(Note:  If you've never heard of Kerney Thomas before, look up highlights of him on Youtube, he's a hoot!) 

1/30/2022 6:35 pm  #43

Having trouble finding my team on Fantrax, don't know if anyone else is having the problem.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

1/30/2022 6:53 pm  #44

Enigmajones wrote:

Having trouble finding my team on Fantrax, don't know if anyone else is having the problem.

What issues are you encountering? Is it password-related or is it something else? I'm asking because everything is fine on my side

1/31/2022 1:30 am  #45

Kingsfan11 wrote:

Enigmajones wrote:

What issues are you encountering? Is it password-related or is it something else? I'm asking because everything is fine on my side

When I go to the page I use to have a tab I could follow to my team, but when I go to it recently it doesn't appear. I'll check again.

EDIT: Its fine now, my bad.

Last edited by Enigmajones (1/31/2022 1:30 am)

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

3/07/2022 9:36 pm  #46

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 7, 2022

Coquitlam, BC, Canada - With the reassignment of Omaha Barnstormers head coach Neal Pionk to the position of manager of AltLB's Vancouver Lumberjacks, Bubba Sports and Entertainment chairman Combat Baby has made some changes to the Barnstormers' staff, some of which were first announced just over a week ago to the inmates of the AHSylum and are now re-announced here to the AHS community at large, and another which is being announced for the first time today:

- Sarunas Marciulionis has been promoted to interim head coach of the Omaha Barnstormers. Mike Bibby will be Omaha's sole Ass Coach for the time being.
- After a period of serious internal consideration of several highly qualified candidates for the job, Hayley Williams has been officially confirmed to be - and is hereby announced as - the Barnstormers' spiritual advisor.

Inmate of the AHSylum
Athletic Director, Semiahmoo University

3/08/2022 8:06 am  #47

So the new theme is spiritual advisors huh? To me, that’s just some fancy pants way of saying special ambassador. I mean look, they have the same initials, SA! The SA for the Minnesota Giants will be the son of royalty, his father was known for one word. Perfect. Mr. Perfect’s son Joe Hennig, aka Curtis Axel, will serve as our team’s SA.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

3/08/2022 10:21 am  #48

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

So the new theme is spiritual advisors huh? To me, that’s just some fancy pants way of saying special ambassador. I mean look, they have the same initials, SA! The SA for the Minnesota Giants will be the son of royalty, his father was known for one word. Perfect. Mr. Perfect’s son Joe Hennig, aka Curtis Axel, will serve as our team’s SA.

you don't get to say something is new just because you haven't gotten around to it yet

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/08/2022 11:12 am  #49

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

you don't get to say something is new just because you haven't gotten around to it yet

It’s all new to me. Young lad with an older soul.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

3/14/2022 10:37 am  #50

It's Playoff Time! 

Board footera