Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



10/25/2021 8:28 pm  #31


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

I don't wanna brag but how bout them Flyers?


 


 

10/25/2021 11:14 pm  #32


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

QCS wrote:

I don't wanna brag but how bout them Flyers?


 

You def wanna brag, but it's ok you earned it this time. Congrats on 1200+!



AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.
 

10/26/2021 1:02 am  #33


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

Steelman wrote:

QCS wrote:

I don't wanna brag but how bout them Flyers?


 

You def wanna brag, but it's ok you earned it this time. Congrats on 1200+!

Thanks haha. Fantrax is projecting me for more than 1500 this week, maybe I break another record?


 

10/26/2021 8:12 am  #34


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

QCS wrote:

Steelman wrote:

QCS wrote:

I don't wanna brag but how bout them Flyers?


 

You def wanna brag, but it's ok you earned it this time. Congrats on 1200+!

Thanks haha. Fantrax is projecting me for more than 1500 this week, maybe I break another record?

huh

 

11/01/2021 12:26 am  #35


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

Well, speaking of breaking records:


 

11/22/2021 11:42 am  #36


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

FROM THE DESK OF IGNEUS D. McQUEEN

22 November 2021


We at the Albuquerque Invaders basketball club would like to apologize for the actions of two of our players toward the end of our game in Honolulu last night. We will not tolerate such behavior from our players, especially among teammates, and especially from our team's biggest star and longest-tenured player. The Albuquerque Invaders are above that kind of behavior (but not literally. You know, like a metaphor).

Both Isaiah Stewart and LeBron James have been disciplined internally, and we await decisions on further discipline from the league office. Until then, we will do our best to ensure that the team as a whole gets along and that no further incidents like this one occur. If we cannot, well, let's just say we have other ways of making that happen.

Signed,
- Igneus D. McQueen, Owner
- James Borrego, Head Coach
- Trey Ballton, Ass. Coach
- Olivia Rodrigo, Spiritual Advisor
- Albuquerque Invaders Executive Network (AlIEN) - anonymous

 

11/22/2021 11:47 am  #37


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

Wait, we need Spiritual Advisors?



2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

 

11/22/2021 12:14 pm  #38


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Wait, we need Spiritual Advisors?

look, I'm not gonna say you need a spiritual advisor. all I'll say is there might be a reason the invaders are the luckiest team in the altba right now

 

11/22/2021 3:17 pm  #39


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Wait, we need Spiritual Advisors?

I mean it is customary to the sport... Atlanta's looks like this
Signed,
- Fire Hydrant, Owner
- Jimmer Fredette, Head Coach
- Troy Bolton, Ass. Coach
- Zac Efron, Ass. Coach
- Chad Danforth, Ass. Coach
- Corbin Bleu, Ass. Coach

- The Danimals Monkey, Spiritual Advisor
- AltLANTA Invaders Executive Network (AlIEN) - anonymous (Jimmer Fredette) 

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (11/22/2021 3:17 pm)



 

11/22/2021 3:58 pm  #40


Re: The AltBA Season 2021

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Wait, we need Spiritual Advisors?

I mean it is customary to the sport... Atlanta's looks like this
Signed,
- Fire Hydrant, Owner
- Jimmer Fredette, Head Coach
- Troy Bolton, Ass. Coach
- Zac Efron, Ass. Coach
- Chad Danforth, Ass. Coach
- Corbin Bleu, Ass. Coach

- The Danimals Monkey, Spiritual Advisor
- AltLANTA Invaders Executive Network (AlIEN) - anonymous (Jimmer Fredette) 

ah, the good old alternate lehigh and northampton transit authority. still not sure why we bothered to include this as a fantasy league or how it works, but I'm excited to lead the route 602 whirlybirds to a title

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum