Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2021 10:30 pm  #121

Re: AltLB Design Thread

Well two of my names are in there, so I hope I win!

8/17/2021 9:19 pm  #122

I love how Pennsylvania could have both the Keystones and Triangles as teams

8/17/2021 10:55 pm  #123

Megildur wrote:

Let's not get all bent out of shape here...

8/18/2021 12:06 am  #124

Burmy87 wrote:

Megildur wrote:

I am personally coming to Wisconsin to tell you your joke is bad and you should feel bad.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (8/18/2021 12:07 am)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

8/18/2021 3:02 am  #125

ThisIsFine wrote:

Burmy87 wrote:

Megildur wrote:

I am personally coming to Wisconsin to tell you your joke is bad and you should feel bad.

You have to be at least 30 years old to police dad jokes, but by then you’ll suddenly understand the humor and find yourself laughing instead. It’s the circle of life.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/18/2021 3:04 pm  #126

Our next 5 teams are officially named.  From the 1960s we have...

-The Pittsburgh Pythons were our winner. Tied with Blacksmiths and Triangles in the opening round of the finals but then dominating in the sudden death round. The Pythons were named by ThisIsFine.

-The Kansas City Colts narrowly defeated the Mules. The Colts are our third horse mascot (Stallions and Mustangs) in the Alt Universe. The Colts were named by Rugrat. 

-The Cincinnati Centaurs brings the Alt Universe back to the world of Greek Mythology. The Centaurs name was nominated by Stickman. 

-The Los Angeles Condors provides us with another bird mascot albeit a unique one. The Condors narrowly defeated the Stars for the win. The Condors was submitted by DireBear. 

-The San Francisco Gatekeepers was definitely the chalk submission here. The Gatekeepers ran away with this one. They were submitted by Rugrat, KingsFan, Sevsdast, DireBear, ANDY!, Darknes and Scratch 

I will be dropping the 1970s name polls tomorrow. Congratulations to all of the winners. Luckily we are only 1/3 of the way done! 

Last edited by Gritty (8/18/2021 8:09 pm)

8/18/2021 3:09 pm  #127

We got some pretty strong names this round, and I hope the logo designers do them good.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

8/18/2021 3:18 pm  #128

Some really good names this round!  Not gonna lie, out of all the names that I submitted, I'm pretty surprised Centaurs is the one name that won!  Haha, definitely a pleasant surprise there!   Can't wait to see these identities developed further!

8/18/2021 3:27 pm  #129

Finally I got a name winner, others sound good as well.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

8/18/2021 4:33 pm  #130

Let’s go! Two of my names won! (Even if one was suggested by some other users)

Board footera