Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2019 4:41 am  #1

Welcome to the New Site for Sports Fanfiction!

[size=200]WELCOME, NEWCOMERS!!
I'm sure you have heard about the moderators of CCSLC shutting down the 'sports fan fiction' section after controversies of low-effort concept posts and terrible world building/storytelling by some user who just way too immature to accept any criticism. So much so, it's going to hit rock bottom if they didn't address this sooner or later.[/size]

The majority of you are absolutely upset that this will disappear in this world forever and can only exist in our distant memories. I myself feel miserable that this is happening right now but considering what is going for like, what, a few years ago, it just can't simply be ignored.

'So what are we going to do now?'

Well, someone has created this forum website specially designed by fanfiction writers like YOU. Yes, no longer you have to post a new story in CCSLC. You can now upload your best works in Alternate History Sports! That's right, lads. We're ushering a new era of creative writing and love of sports!

But if you don't come here for a story filled with made up teams, players and coaches, you can still post normal concepts in this forum website. Yes, it doesn't have to be in CCSLC either because this is an alternative to the latter. Hell, you can even discuss other trivial things like 'What ifs' storylines or just any topic in general.

So, what are you waiting for? Don't just complain to the moderators! Create one yours in Alternate History Sports today!

P.S. I don't make this forum. If there is a creator who made this, feel free to notify me.

Last edited by FC Macbeth (5/18/2019 4:47 am)

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

5/18/2019 8:31 am  #2

Re: Welcome to the New Site for Sports Fanfiction!

I believe it was Balu the Bare who made this.

5/18/2019 1:40 pm  #3

Big thanks to Balu the Bare for making this forum. Hopefully writers are able to continue their stories here, and new writers with fun and interesting ideas come here to share their stories as well. 

5/18/2019 9:15 pm  #4

Thank you to Balu, I'm about to embark on my own venture to an Alt-Verse for Hockey.

5/18/2019 9:34 pm  #5

I just arrived from the CCSLC as well. Maybe now I can actually start up a basketball league like I wanted to do for a while. Anyway, I hope this survives and that many threads can be archived over here!

Check out my Continental Basketball League here!
https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=22

5/18/2019 9:55 pm  #6

Balu is a real MVP for giving us this outlet for sports and fanfiction!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/19/2019 12:15 am  #7

What's up y'all. Sad days for Sports Fan Fiction. To be honest I'm unsure how/if I want to continue my own fan fiction but I'm glad this site has been created. I hope it grows and becomes a great place.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera