Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2021 12:09 pm  #151

Re: AltBA Discussion Thread

I'm very sorry about last night, I just got upset and it just spoiled over on here. But as for our division, Dan O'Mac suggested colonial and I seem to like it. Darknes, Section, what do you think?

3/24/2021 12:27 pm  #152

DireBear wrote:

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Sheesh, didn't think I'd miss so much after like 3 days. Especially tonight.

On the topic of divisions, what about something simple like the West Division? I think Southwest could work too.

I'm more than fine with either of those options, but I'm leaning a bit more towards the Southwest.

I'm cool with going 1. southwest, 2. pacific, 3. west unless anybody has any better ideas

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/24/2021 12:45 pm  #153

3pt, Sevs, and Toad, I'm thinking Midwest most accurately defines our division alignment. I was originally thinking Great Lakes but that doesn't really include Louisville or Indiana. Having looked it up, I really like the primary nickname for the midwest region, the Heartland Division. What do y'all think?

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/24/2021 1:11 pm  #154

I'm good with whatever you guys want to put forward. Heartland Division works for me.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

3/24/2021 2:10 pm  #155

Dan O'Mac wrote:

2 questions: Would you like them sent to the league Gmail or PM on here

Like the NHL has done this season, can we give the division a sponsor?

You can just PM me your final names.

And yes we can do sponsors. Send over your corporate sponsor at the same time. 

3/24/2021 2:51 pm  #156

3pointtally wrote:

I'm good with whatever you guys want to put forward. Heartland Division works for me.

And for a corporate sponsor, how about State Farm? That feels fairly midwest to me, plus headquartered in Illinois.

Sevs, Toad?

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/24/2021 3:30 pm  #157

Thumb up

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

3/24/2021 3:33 pm  #158

Jam, Enigma, Bubba

Would you all be happy with going with the Central Division, with the Tornado Alley Division being a nickname for the division?  Any ideas for sponsors?  I'm game for anything.

3/24/2021 4:35 pm  #159

Stickman wrote:

Jam, Enigma, Bubba

Would you all be happy with going with the Central Division, with the Tornado Alley Division being a nickname for the division?  Any ideas for sponsors?  I'm game for anything.

I'm good with Central Division. If you guys want to sell the naming rights to our division, I'm not going to offer any suggestions.

Inmate of the AHSylum
Athletic Director, Semiahmoo University

3/24/2021 5:27 pm  #160

Central is not my first choice. (I'd prefer Trans-Mississippi [historic name for the region just beyond the Mississippi] or Middle [because Middle Coast best coast]. However, if yinz are uncomfortable with either of those names, I am fine with Central Division. I think that we could get away without a corporate sponsorship for the division.

Board footera