Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2021 6:25 pm  #1

March Madness (AHS College Project)

To add a little extra intrigue to March Madness this year I present to you our March Madness. Hopefully you notice the schools as our schools from the AHS College Project. While not all of the groups chose basketball as one of their sports I thought it would be fun to throw them into a March Madness bracket. 

We have 14 schools. That means the top two seeds get byes. Our bracket will be linked up with the NCAA's South Bracket (chosen randomly). This will work in a similar fashion to the Legacy Project. Once we get to the Elite 8 I'll share the 3D versions of the uniforms that the community designed. 

The teams were randomly selected from our famed wheel. Hope this can be something for everyone to enjoy as we continue our design and launch of the AltBA.  

3/14/2021 6:27 pm  #2

Re: March Madness (AHS College Project)

Go Fire Beetles!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/14/2021 6:39 pm  #3

Of course my group's two teams face each other in the first round.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/14/2021 6:42 pm  #4

Comets all the way! Glad to see this somewhat back!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

3/14/2021 6:59 pm  #5

For those that are curious, this a little project Gritty is doing on his own. We're still working hard to complete the project, but for now please enjoy this bit of March Madness!

3/14/2021 7:11 pm  #6

Go VMA Clads!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

3/14/2021 7:15 pm  #7

Dan O'Mac wrote:

My exact reaction. I gotta give my allegiance to the comets, but I'd be alright if Canton makes a run.

3/14/2021 7:22 pm  #8

QCS wrote:

For those that are curious, this a little project Gritty is doing on his own. We're still working hard to complete the project, but for now please enjoy this bit of March Madness!

Exactly. Maybe we'll have an even bigger tournament next year! 

3/14/2021 7:46 pm  #9

ANDY! wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

My exact reaction. I gotta give my allegiance to the comets, but I'd be alright if Canton makes a run.

I'm on team Canton. I prefer that brand to Coastal Florida

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/15/2021 8:37 am  #10

How often will this be updated?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

Board footera