Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2021 9:23 am  #11

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Unpopular opinion? The New York Islanders fisherman logo was better than the classic/current logo.

I like that Oregon has a different uniform for every football game. Popular opinion: I don't want a pro team doing that.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

1/28/2021 2:48 pm  #12

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Unpopular opinion? The New York Islanders fisherman logo was better than the classic/current logo.

Absolutely. Their logo is so busy, and could be built on. The history of it is holding it together, other than that it’s so busy and deserved to be left behind. If anything, the NY could be used as a solid shoulder patch. The fisherman fit the time and would have only been refined as time went on. A truly unique mascot that shouldn’t be on the shelf.

1/28/2021 4:45 pm  #13

Unpopular Opinion? The Rams set is above average. It looks modern and classic at the same time.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

1/29/2021 5:59 am  #14

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Absolutely. Their logo is so busy, and could be built on. The history of it is holding it together, other than that it’s so busy and deserved to be left behind. If anything, the NY could be used as a solid shoulder patch. The fisherman fit the time and would have only been refined as time went on. A truly unique mascot that shouldn’t be on the shelf.

Their NY logo is also a bit of an upgrade. I don't want them using it as a primary, but it is slightly better.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

Board footera