Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2021 6:13 pm  #511

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Gritty, I thought you were capping yourself at 10th?

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/16/2021 6:48 pm  #512

Steel,

Good call, I thought it was five to be honest. But I just looked back at what I did in the past and it's ten. Here is the updated order. 

@Dan O'Mac when the time comes for you to draft. We'll deal with it as it comes. I'd rather you be able to choose the team you prefer and adjust the divisions if need be. Hopefully it works out nicely but if it doesn't we'll take a look at it together. Good catch. 

3/16/2021 7:44 pm  #513

I don't think that's the right winner for New York, the name was Darknes, logo was Steel, and we're not sure who did the uniforms.

3/16/2021 7:46 pm  #514

QCS wrote:

I don't think that's the right winner for New York, the name was Darknes, logo was Steel, and we're not sure who did the uniforms.

Steel was also the uniform. I'll make the corrections. 

3/16/2021 7:49 pm  #515

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Steel was also the uniform. I'll make the corrections. 

Ok, cool. Thanks for the quick response!

Actually, second thing: it seems you have Burmy credited with the name of Indiana, but that was actually Stickman.

And out of curiousity, did you cap participation points at 10? If so, shouldn't Steel only have 12 points?

Last edited by QCS (3/16/2021 7:56 pm)

3/16/2021 8:05 pm  #516

Yeah the graphic is just wrong. The records were right though luckily. I didn't cap participation points this time. I simply made them worth slightly less because I took out the runner up name points. So Steel is good. 

3/16/2021 8:06 pm  #517

I should have 14 participation points if it was a single point for each thing won.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/16/2021 8:07 pm  #518

Gritty wrote:

Yeah the graphic is just wrong. The records were right though luckily. I didn't cap participation points this time. I simply made them worth slightly less because I took out the runner up name points. So Steel is good. 

I apologize for this because I feel like I'm pestering you, but I was keeping track of points myself and I think I should have another point, which would put me at 24, tying me with DP and Jam (possibly putting me ahead of them, depending on the tiebreaker) and putting Darknes at 28 (not important because he gets the #1 overall but for record-keeping purposes it's worth mentioning).

3/16/2021 8:24 pm  #519

Okay I'll take a look at it. 

3/16/2021 8:33 pm  #520

Gritty wrote:

Okay I'll take a look at it. 

Thanks. If you want, I can send you my spreadsheet so you can see where the discrepancy is, but I think it's just a couple places.

Board footera