Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2021 3:54 pm  #491

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Glad to finally get on the board in the uniform round! I do want to point out that you labeled LA as QCS's uniforms, and as much as I feel bad for him only getting one this round, that set was actually mine (although I really liked his use of the numbers in the logo). All that aside, I think we've got some really strong sets here - and I'm not just saying that because I made two of them.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/11/2021 3:57 pm  #492

Hey I finally won something in this league! Took me long enough....

But anyway, I think we've got some pretty good sets up until now, and it's going to be hard for me to pick a favorite come the owner draft. Looking forward to what comes next!

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

3/11/2021 4:15 pm  #493

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

6 very classic looking teams here! Gotta say, while they may not be my favorites, they are up there. It’s gonna be a thought choice next Sunday for me! (Let’s hope I don’t have a repeat of last time)

Which one are you saying doesn't look classic?

I think all of them look classic, i just forgot to count one i guess. Must be one of those days today. Anyways, I bet i'll get last choice in the owner draft sadly 

Last edited by Rugrat (3/11/2021 4:17 pm)

3/11/2021 5:06 pm  #494

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Glad to finally get on the board in the uniform round! I do want to point out that you labeled LA as QCS's uniforms, and as much as I feel bad for him only getting one this round, that set was actually mine (although I really liked his use of the numbers in the logo). All that aside, I think we've got some really strong sets here - and I'm not just saying that because I made two of them.

Yes! Sorry that one is yours. Oddly I wrote down in the spreadsheet right just not on the graphic. Good work. 

3/11/2021 6:50 pm  #495

Gritty wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Yes! Sorry that one is yours. Oddly I wrote down in the spreadsheet right just not on the graphic. Good work. 

In this same thread of thought. I named that team.

3/11/2021 9:19 pm  #496

SO glad the Texas jerseys didn't win

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

3/12/2021 12:53 am  #497

master BDoof (CodeG) wrote:

Out of curiosity, which Texas set are you referring to?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/12/2021 2:57 pm  #498

Congrats to all the winners!

Can't wait to see the final group!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/12/2021 7:19 pm  #499

Dan O'Mac wrote:

master BDoof (CodeG) wrote:

Out of curiosity, which Texas set are you referring to?

I meant to say JexaS but my computer autocorrected it to Texas

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

3/14/2021 8:26 pm  #500

Time for Group D uniforms! 

I wanted to thank everyone for your effort and creativity during this design process. I didn't end up designing any uniforms because I thought the quality of submissions was so good. Good job everybody. I will try to get the winning uniforms done ASAP this week so you have time to put together your plan of attack for the Owner Draft. Midweek I'll post the owner draft order along with the video of the lottery and all of the team identities. The owner draft will begin Sunday.  Get excited! 

https://forms.gle/HpZVxa7D3ttKEB41A

Board footera