Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2021 6:31 pm  #431

Re: AltBA Design Thread

I'll third the idea of Omaha and Minnesota swapping, Omaha seems to fit more with KC and Texas than Seattle and Vancouver.

Glad my Pittsburgh logo won (and even more glad you chose the box without the hideous white outline) but I'm a little disappointed Baltimore wasn't mine. Oh well, still a solid-looking group, although not quite as good as the groups before in my opinion.

2/08/2021 9:55 pm  #432

Just a question, what do Gorilla's have in common with cyborgs? I like the logo, Im just a little lost. The only thing I can think of was a Spawn villain that was a cyborg Gorilla, but that seems to esoteric a reference. 

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

2/08/2021 11:32 pm  #433

Enigmajones wrote:

Just a question, what do Gorilla's have in common with cyborgs? I like the logo, Im just a little lost. The only thing I can think of was a Spawn villain that was a cyborg Gorilla, but that seems to esoteric a reference. 

My general thought process for that logo, was going with the idea of Cyborg Apes which is kind a B-Movie thing. I wanted to go with a Silverback Gorilla, which leans into the thought process of the Quicksilvers/Silvertips. I wanted to go with Black/Silver but with a splash of the Lime.

2/09/2021 12:30 am  #434

QCS wrote:

I'll third the idea of Omaha and Minnesota swapping, Omaha seems to fit more with KC and Texas than Seattle and Vancouver.

I'll fourth the idea!

Also, I think Division 4 is shaping up to be my favorite division in the league

Last edited by Megildur (2/09/2021 12:31 am)

2/12/2021 4:30 pm  #435

Hey everyone! 

I am excited to send out our submissions for Group D! The deadline is noon tomorrow PT. Once again, if you need more time just let me know. I'll send out the submissions in the afternoon. 

2/13/2021 3:48 pm  #436

Time to finish up the logos with Group D! 

https://forms.gle/FGVgCqDCgNheLpn79

2/13/2021 5:15 pm  #437

This is gonna be such a tough group! I think the overall quality of submissions is the best of the groups thus far but with so many similar concepts it'll be a challenge to make decisions. Good work everyone!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/13/2021 11:47 pm  #438

Drive needs to be updated with the Group 3 logos.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

2/14/2021 1:32 pm  #439

Time for the Group D Finals! 

2/14/2021 6:34 pm  #440

Tough choice between the Barnstormers.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

Board footera