Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2021 3:13 pm  #411

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Megildur wrote:

Is there a recommended template to use for the jersey design?

There is not. I have found that it is easier for people to use the one that they are most comfortable with. For the presentation I will apply the winning design to a 3D template to make things uniform (no pun intended) so ultimately it doesn't matter which one you use. Good question.

2/01/2021 3:20 pm  #412

Megildur wrote:

Let us know if you need a template and which program(s) you use. I'm sure we can pass something along.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/01/2021 4:54 pm  #413

QCS wrote:

Section30 wrote:

QCS wrote:

I wish I could take full credit for that logo, but it was Darknes who gave me the idea for it. But we're off to a great start, I'm glad I was able to get a winner in already.

Pain.

In exchange, I'm sure your Charlotte logo will win. Everything will remain perfectly balanced.

2/01/2021 9:24 pm  #414

Steelman wrote:

Megildur wrote:

Let us know if you need a template and which program(s) you use. I'm sure we can pass something along.

I'm not too experienced with design, but I have a pad of paper and Affinity Designer. I've found it works with photoshop files just fine, if you've got a simple basketball template for that. Much thanks!

2/01/2021 9:36 pm  #415

nice looks so far!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

2/01/2021 9:44 pm  #416

Gotta say, just off the current logos, I would totally pick the Revelers as my pick for a team.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

2/02/2021 12:15 am  #417

If anyone has the time, I have a couple ideas that I'd love to see realized for a couple teams

2/03/2021 11:16 am  #418

Hey Gritty, we're doing a home, road, and alt jersey, right? Additionally: if we are doing alts, are we going Nike-crazy or is it limited to team colors/normal city names?

2/03/2021 3:55 pm  #419

@QCS 

I am going to cover this when we get closer to the uniform design stage. But since some people are starting them now here are some basic guidelines. 

Home - White
Away - Color 
Alternate

The uniforms must have the colors and art from the winning designs. I have something else in mind a little later that will enable us to branch out a bit. But for now, it's the three main uniforms using the brands colors and art. 

2/03/2021 4:37 pm  #420

Gritty wrote:

@QCS 

I am going to cover this when we get closer to the uniform design stage. But since some people are starting them now here are some basic guidelines. 

Home - White
Away - Color 
Alternate

The uniforms must have the colors and art from the winning designs. I have something else in mind a little later that will enable us to branch out a bit. But for now, it's the three main uniforms using the brands colors and art. 

Sounds good, I didn't plan on finalizing any designs before seeing the official rules, but this gives me a place to start. Thanks!

Board footera