Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2021 12:30 pm  #381

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Since I haven't had submissions in a few days I am getting ready to launch the Group A poll. If you are planning on submitting just reach out to me and I'll hold it. Otherwise I'll launch it tonight. 

1/23/2021 12:14 pm  #382

Thank you everyone for your submissions for Group A! We have a ton of entries for each of our first six franchises. Below is the link to cast your vote. 

https://forms.gle/YWk595f4XPnNoz6V9

A few reminders about this Round of the Design Process: 
1.) Please be supportive of everyone who took the time to submit concepts. Keep the negative thoughts to yourself. 
2.) There is to be no campaigning for your logo. I have taken all of the names out of the graphics so that we judge each concept on its merits. I will reveal the winning artist when the time comes for the reveal. 
3.) We are typically 'fast voters' these days so I can see us wrapping up the vote tomorrow. 
4.) The graphics are both below and in the poll. 
5.) Once this round of voting is completed I will be releasing a FINALS poll. That is the top two logos per franchise. If there is one logo that has an overwhelming percentage of the vote I will skip that step for that team. 

Enjoy the Vote! 

Using the speed at which the submissions came in. The deadline for Group B will be a week from today, SATURDAY, JANUARY 30.

VANCOUVER CARIBOU
WASHINGTON WARBIRDS
NEW ORLEANS REVELERS
LOS ANGELES OLYMPIANS
CHARLOTTE FLYERS
ATLANTA DEVILS

1/23/2021 12:26 pm  #383

Wow, it's insane how many choices there are here! We're a far cry from out highest-submitted team getting five logos to choose from.

1/23/2021 1:34 pm  #384

For sure some very good options for me to choose here! My vote was very tough to say the least. 

1/23/2021 4:48 pm  #385

Big round of applause to all the submissions! I think this must be the most logos per round we've ever had. Tons of amazing choices.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

1/24/2021 1:13 am  #386

One of the best compliments I could give this list is that it was REALLY hard to choose my favorites out of these groups. Fantastic work everyone! I'm looking forward to the next rounds

Only the written records of his travels survive.

1/24/2021 10:30 am  #387

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the group A logos. Here are the finals for Group A. On the graphic the left logo is 'A' and the right is 'B'.

https://forms.gle/m71hTS1DmipzXyha7

Last edited by Gritty (1/24/2021 10:31 am)

1/24/2021 12:15 pm  #388

Hey, when we design uniforms, are they Nike or generic?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

1/24/2021 12:43 pm  #389

ThisIsFine wrote:

Hey, when we design uniforms, are they Nike or generic?

When we design them people can make them generic. But when I update them to our official template it will be Nike. It's just the 3D template that I have. 

1/25/2021 9:49 am  #390

Congratulations to our first six winners! Well, four winners. Steel cleaned up in Group A. Remember that Group B logos are due at the end of this week! Looking forward to what you all have for this set. 

Chicago ---> 3pointtally
Detroit ---> Steelman
Denver ---> Steelman
Seattle ---> Steelman
Minnesota ---> QCS
Louisville ---> Scratch

Below will be the alignment for the AltBA. Remember when it comes to the fantasy leagues there will be two (East and West). I decided to break each conference into three divisions. This was based mostly off of geography. Notice there are not names for the divisions. Once the Owner Draft is complete the four owners from every division will get to name their own division. They can decide on their own geographic identifier. 

Board footera