Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2021 9:59 pm  #351

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Do we have to make our own logos? 

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

1/10/2021 10:00 pm  #352

Enigmajones wrote:

That’s the general idea. Or you can collaborate with someone.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

1/10/2021 10:07 pm  #353

Enigmajones wrote:

What we do after this is Gritty accepts submissions then we vote on them. The most popular is selected as the logo for that team.

1/10/2021 10:15 pm  #354

So some good questions from everyone. 

@QCS In the past I have just not counted the points for a non-owning winner. It wouldn't be fair to the people who 'won' votes to give the points to a second place name. 

@Enigma QCS was spot on. We will accept all of the submissions on that email account. I will then compile all of them into one graphic and then the community votes on which logo they prefer for each team. The winning logo is then that teams official logo no matter who ends up owning that team. 

I will update the due date for the various logo submissions. I think Steelman was write and I will give everyone a little extra time. If you are someone who wants to participate but isn't comfortable designing then reach out to someone to discuss collaborating together. I am open to helping bring people's visions to life if you give me some direction and perhaps a paper sketch of what you have in mind. I'll give a whole logo break down once we have all 24 names. 

1/10/2021 10:27 pm  #355

So, I figured out a two-conference, four-division alignment system, and hastily mocked it up. It’s by no means perfect, but let me know what you think of it.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

1/11/2021 9:38 pm  #356

Sorry everyone. I didn't have time to throw together the Group D polls for today. I will post them tomorrow. But for now here are the Group C names. Darknes continues to dominate. With these three teams he now has 7 out of the 18 that have been revealed. Some really strong names that will elicit fun brands. 

1/11/2021 9:54 pm  #357

Man, I knew Cyborgs would win, I'm sad Darknes beat me to it. Some good names, excited for the final group.

1/11/2021 10:19 pm  #358

We are being consumed by the Darknes. (I'm sorry that was SO bad.)

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

1/11/2021 10:32 pm  #359

Definitely not some of the names I thought would win but these definitely have plenty of identity potential!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

1/11/2021 10:37 pm  #360

Let's goooo, I'm positioning myself for the Owner Draft

Last edited by Darknes (1/11/2021 10:38 pm)

Board footera