Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2021 3:58 pm  #61

Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Hey guys, my life has been a little crazy lately so I'll try to get to these new requests when I can.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/09/2021 6:16 pm  #62

I haven't had much time to do any sig work, sorry guys. No promises, but I'll try to get some of these requests back on the docket.

@ Sevsdast: That particular sig won't work very well with additional teams. I would, however, be willing to make a specific sig for your Alt team.

@ ThisIsFine: Do you still want the Alt Sports sig? I could also wait until you know which AltLB team you'll be owning before doing this one.

@ CubsOrSoxs: Are you still wanting the skyline sig Or just the Bears one? For the Bears one, you'll have to be more specific about which sections of history you want. I'm not familiar with Bears history enough to know.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/09/2021 6:30 pm  #63

Steelman wrote:

I haven't had much time to do any sig work, sorry guys. No promises, but I'll try to get some of these requests back on the docket.

@ Sevsdast: That particular sig won't work very well with additional teams. I would, however, be willing to make a specific sig for your Alt team.

@ ThisIsFine: Do you still want the Alt Sports sig? I could also wait until you know which AltLB team you'll be owning before doing this one.

@ CubsOrSoxs: Are you still wanting the skyline sig Or just the Bears one? For the Bears one, you'll have to be more specific about which sections of history you want. I'm not familiar with Bears history enough to know.

I'm willing to wait to see who I get in the AltLB, but I'm fine with a Cards sig.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

8/09/2021 6:49 pm  #64

Steelman wrote:

I mean, yeah, I could wait. Probably should, anyway.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

8/12/2021 9:26 pm  #65

Please continue with the Skyline Sig!

3/01/2022 1:31 am  #66

General Dimensions Preferred: Waterdee
Subject(s) of Design: Fantasy teams (Terriers, Beavers, Kahunas, Talons, and Packers)
General Style/Design: Bright Colors, textured squares based on team names/identities
Username Included: Yes
Other Text or Information Included: “Fantasy since 2020”
Miscellaneous Ideas: 70s aesthetic
Thanks.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera