Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



4/30/2020 10:36 pm  #41


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

General Dimensions: Waterdee
Subjects: Ottawa Senators
Style: Regal, include gold where possible
Miscellanious: Include the Tree of Gondor (my avatar) in the bottom right, if possible.

T.I.A., Steel, I love your work!

Edit: P.M. if you have questions, mate.

Alright, as always, the design went on its own journey. It's more industrial than regal so if you don't like it I'll try something else. I used the Tree of Gondor as more of a subtle design element.

https://i.imgur.com/XsjN4n7.png


Let me know!

PS Welcome to the board!


https://i.imgur.com/UBq6rnN.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS Admin. Creator of PUCH and the THL.
 

5/02/2020 7:05 am  #42


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Thanks on both counts! Looks awesome!


https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GiERSdn.png
CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL
 

12/11/2020 12:13 am  #43


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

General Dimensions: Waterdee
Subject: Toronto Terriers
Style: Graffiti, with hints of Victorian
Miscellaneous Include #BETHEBARK, include accompanying profile pic for AHSports and Fantrax

Thanks in advance!


https://i.ibb.co/7vx4W5z/EC22-D710-7-B88-4422-817-E-CFFC18-F5-C07-C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jypjJCF.png
Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum
 

12/17/2020 4:02 am  #44


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

ThisIsFine wrote:

General Dimensions: Waterdee
Subject: Toronto Terriers
Style: Graffiti, with hints of Victorian
Miscellaneous Include #BETHEBARK, include accompanying profile pic for AHSports and Fantrax

Thanks in advance!

I somehow missed this post until now. I'll get you something hopefully this weekend!


https://i.imgur.com/UBq6rnN.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS Admin. Creator of PUCH and the THL.
     Thread Starter
 

12/22/2020 9:11 pm  #45


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

SIZE: Waterdee
TOPIC: Ottawa Senators
STYLE: Regal/Industrial
DESIGN: Gold where it makes sense, and the Tree of Gondor (7 stars version) subtly. Please use the most recent Sens logo.
MISC: Have fun with it man. Don't copy my current sig. Do what you think is best mate.


https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GiERSdn.png
CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL
 

12/29/2020 2:36 am  #46


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

ThisIsFine wrote:

General Dimensions: Waterdee
Subject: Toronto Terriers
Style: Graffiti, with hints of Victorian
Miscellaneous Include #BETHEBARK, include accompanying profile pic for AHSports and Fantrax

Thanks in advance!

Ok, I went heavy into the graffiti/urban theme. I like how it turned out, hopefully you dig it. Let me know what you think.

https://i.imgur.com/iP7p7E2.png


https://i.imgur.com/UBq6rnN.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS Admin. Creator of PUCH and the THL.
     Thread Starter
 

12/29/2020 2:38 am  #47


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

SIZE: Waterdee
TOPIC: Ottawa Senators
STYLE: Regal/Industrial
DESIGN: Gold where it makes sense, and the Tree of Gondor (7 stars version) subtly. Please use the most recent Sens logo.
MISC: Have fun with it man. Don't copy my current sig. Do what you think is best mate.

I went a little lighter on this version. Definitely tough not to copy the previous one! Not sure if it's what you're looking for but I like how it turned out. Let me know what you think.

https://i.imgur.com/dUcrJ6y.png


https://i.imgur.com/UBq6rnN.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS Admin. Creator of PUCH and the THL.
     Thread Starter
 

12/29/2020 8:27 am  #48


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

SIZE: Waterdee
TOPIC: Ottawa Senators
STYLE: Regal/Industrial
DESIGN: Gold where it makes sense, and the Tree of Gondor (7 stars version) subtly. Please use the most recent Sens logo.
MISC: Have fun with it man. Don't copy my current sig. Do what you think is best mate.

I went a little lighter on this version. Definitely tough not to copy the previous one! Not sure if it's what you're looking for but I like how it turned out. Let me know what you think.

https://i.imgur.com/dUcrJ6y.png

Looks awesome man! Only thing, is there any chance you could make it a bit taller though? If not, perfect, just thought I'd ask!


https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GiERSdn.png
CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL
 

12/29/2020 11:23 am  #49


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

General Dimensions: Waterdee
Subject: Toronto Terriers
Style: Graffiti, with hints of Victorian
Miscellaneous Include #BETHEBARK, include accompanying profile pic for AHSports and Fantrax

Thanks in advance!

Ok, I went heavy into the graffiti/urban theme. I like how it turned out, hopefully you dig it. Let me know what you think.

https://i.imgur.com/iP7p7E2.png

 
Oh, I love that.


https://i.ibb.co/7vx4W5z/EC22-D710-7-B88-4422-817-E-CFFC18-F5-C07-C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jypjJCF.png
Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum
 

12/30/2020 2:41 am  #50


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Steelman wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

SIZE: Waterdee
TOPIC: Ottawa Senators
STYLE: Regal/Industrial
DESIGN: Gold where it makes sense, and the Tree of Gondor (7 stars version) subtly. Please use the most recent Sens logo.
MISC: Have fun with it man. Don't copy my current sig. Do what you think is best mate.

I went a little lighter on this version. Definitely tough not to copy the previous one! Not sure if it's what you're looking for but I like how it turned out. Let me know what you think.

https://i.imgur.com/dUcrJ6y.png

Looks awesome man! Only thing, is there any chance you could make it a bit taller though? If not, perfect, just thought I'd ask!

See if this works for you:

https://i.imgur.com/GiERSdn.png


https://i.imgur.com/UBq6rnN.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS Admin. Creator of PUCH and the THL.
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum