Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



5/30/2019 6:39 am  #11


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

NoE38 wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was going for. Would you just be able to put and outline around the Slovenia wordmark? Other than that, these are exactly what I meant.

https://i.imgur.com/LkSdTdG.png


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
 

5/30/2019 6:41 am  #12


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

JamHeronArk wrote:

General Dimensions Preferred: same as Waterdee
Subject(s) of Design: a fictional baseball team I created, the Grand Forks Grainwreck
General Style/Design: Something with the below logos, otherwise I trust your taste and judgement
Username Included: Maybe put a small JHA in a corner?

You provide a valuable service for free. Good on you.

Let me know if this might work for ya!

https://i.imgur.com/ZXkA7Ut.png


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

5/30/2019 7:19 am  #13


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Stickman wrote:

General Dimensions Preffered:  Same as Waterdee
Subject of Design:  Half Philadelphia Eagles, half Atlanta Braves
General Style:  I trust your design choices.  Have Fun!
User Name: No thanks!
Other texts/Mis.: Nope, unless you have any ideas you want to play around with!

Thanks!

Well, I had fun! Somehow it took a vintage film turn. No idea if that excites you or not, but here's the product. Let me know if you like it.

https://i.imgur.com/W1L2VIo.png


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

5/30/2019 7:30 am  #14


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

NoE38 wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was going for. Would you just be able to put and outline around the Slovenia wordmark? Other than that, these are exactly what I meant.

https://i.imgur.com/LkSdTdG.png

Awesome! Thanks!

 

5/30/2019 9:50 am  #15


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

eneral Dimensions Preffered:  Same as Waterdee
Subject of Design:  All Chicago Cubs
General Style:  I trust your design choices.  Have Fun!
User Name: please, it's a signature after all!
Other texts/Mis.: Nope, unless you have any ideas you want to play around with!


https://i.imgur.com/O6qimgR.png
Owner of AltHL's Milwaukee 48ers, AltFL's New York Emperors, and AltBA's Pittsburgh Hammers. Athletic Director of AltCAA's Wisconsin State Wolfpack.
Legacy Championships: 2008 & 2012 AltBA
https://i.imgur.com/hxWCk6p.png
 

5/30/2019 1:34 pm  #16


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

I love it! Thank you!


https://i.imgur.com/y2aU5tm.png
 

5/30/2019 3:28 pm  #17


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

Stickman wrote:

General Dimensions Preffered:  Same as Waterdee
Subject of Design:  Half Philadelphia Eagles, half Atlanta Braves
General Style:  I trust your design choices.  Have Fun!
User Name: No thanks!
Other texts/Mis.: Nope, unless you have any ideas you want to play around with!

Thanks!

Well, I had fun! Somehow it took a vintage film turn. No idea if that excites you or not, but here's the product. Let me know if you like it.

https://i.imgur.com/W1L2VIo.png

This is awesome!  Definitely a big fan!  I like the vintage film route, considering these are two older franchises, so yeah it's pretty sweet!  Thank You!  
 


https://i.imgur.com/usrguQ6.png
https://i.imgur.com/bOOcjXB.png
https://i.imgur.com/QccrpJP.png
https://i.imgur.com/IbW5wvW.png
 

5/30/2019 8:20 pm  #18


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Dan O'Mac wrote:

eneral Dimensions Preffered:  Same as Waterdee
Subject of Design:  All Chicago Cubs
General Style:  I trust your design choices.  Have Fun!
User Name: please, it's a signature after all!
Other texts/Mis.: Nope, unless you have any ideas you want to play around with!

Never tell a designer you trust their choices. Lol. I went nuts. Hopefully you like it! Let me know if not. Kinda went for a retro glitchy 3D effect on it. Lots of layering of Cubs-related imagery.

https://i.imgur.com/o53OTCr.png


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

5/30/2019 8:31 pm  #19


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

NoE38 wrote:

Steelman wrote:

NoE38 wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was going for. Would you just be able to put and outline around the Slovenia wordmark? Other than that, these are exactly what I meant.

Awesome! Thanks!

Heads up: You've gotta use the image insert button from the toolbar. Put the links in there and the sigs will show in your sig area, just like posts. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

5/31/2019 8:29 am  #20


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

eneral Dimensions Preffered:  Same as Waterdee
Subject of Design:  All Chicago Cubs
General Style:  I trust your design choices.  Have Fun!
User Name: please, it's a signature after all!
Other texts/Mis.: Nope, unless you have any ideas you want to play around with!

Never tell a designer you trust their choices. Lol. I went nuts. Hopefully you like it! Let me know if not. Kinda went for a retro glitchy 3D effect on it. Lots of layering of Cubs-related imagery.

https://i.imgur.com/o53OTCr.png

Looks awesome! I love that you got the Wrigley Field sign in there.


https://i.imgur.com/O6qimgR.png
Owner of AltHL's Milwaukee 48ers, AltFL's New York Emperors, and AltBA's Pittsburgh Hammers. Athletic Director of AltCAA's Wisconsin State Wolfpack.
Legacy Championships: 2008 & 2012 AltBA
https://i.imgur.com/hxWCk6p.png
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum