Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2019 12:27 am  #81

Re: National Dashball League

I can absolutely get you a Redbacks sig! Just a heads up, I'm heading on vacation tomorrow (Sunday. I guess technically later today at this point), so if I don't have it for you by mid-afternoon, it probably won't be ready until next week.

8/17/2019 11:55 am  #82

Steelman wrote:

Alright Redbacks! Let's make this a dynasty!

Btw, I wouldn't mind a Redbacks sig, maybe something small and thin and minimalist. If you have time at some point.

How's this? I worked with the same dimensions as your THL sig. Let me know if you were looking for something different.

8/17/2019 3:44 pm  #83

Got any other cool sigs?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

8/17/2019 11:04 pm  #84

I've got generic sigs for the whole league, but if you'd like something else, I'd be happy to oblige (when I get back home).

8/17/2019 11:20 pm  #85

Can I see the sigs?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

8/18/2019 10:16 pm  #86

ThisIsFine wrote:

Can I see the sigs?

They do come with a spoiler warning attached, since (without revealing too much) something happens in the next two years that has caused me to change them. If you don't mind that, you can take a look at them here. Let me know if any of them interest you.

8/19/2019 12:34 am  #87

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Steelman wrote:

Alright Redbacks! Let's make this a dynasty!

Btw, I wouldn't mind a Redbacks sig, maybe something small and thin and minimalist. If you have time at some point.

How's this? I worked with the same dimensions as your THL sig. Let me know if you were looking for something different.

Thanks man! It might be cool to add the championships either in the red or white stripe too, especially if they three-peat.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/19/2019 6:15 am  #88

Steelman wrote:

Thanks man! It might be cool to add the championships either in the red or white stripe too, especially if they three-peat.

For sure! I think I'll be home on Saturday, so I should be able to get that to you pretty soon after that.

8/24/2019 8:38 pm  #89

How about this? Should be plenty of space for more championships ;)

8/24/2019 8:45 pm  #90

Anyway, as you may have noticed, I'm back! I'm gonna keep you hanging with the Sea Lions' new look a little bit longer because the Sabertooths are tweaking their identity this year. Not much changed, but I'll run down the highlights for you:

The most prevalent change across the board is a brighter shade of orange (would this be considered a Browns move?). Both logos remain the same, but some minor adjustments were made to the wordmark; most notably, the R is now lowercase. The wordmark is now displayed on two lines on the logo sheet, but can be displayed as either one or two lines depending on the application.

The most notable change in the uniform department is with the tertiary. The idea remains the same, but the zig-zaggy flag piping has been replaced with thin horizontal stripes, sort of emulating the stripes on the primary. The white uniform now has a thinner sash as well as white shorts, and the shorts design has been corrected to remove a weird inconsistency that I didn't notice until I went back to change things (namely, the stripe on the left was always on top, meaning the design wasn't symmetrical). The Tooths also removed any and all designs from the backs of their jerseys, going for a cleaner look.

The only change on the court is that the text on the sideline now uses the NOB/number font instead of the obsolete one the team was going to use for their wordmark and then scrapped.

Not a very big change but I'd still like to know what you think! C&C appreciated!

Board footera