Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2020 11:59 am  #301

Re: National Dashball League

GoRedSox96 wrote:

Steelman wrote:

ALL HAIL THE REDBACKS!

...ZO got me all fired up again 

You don't have to rub it in!!!!  Don't put me in a worse mood then i am already!  in the last 24 hours i have been fired, found out my twin sister has coronavirus and the only job offer i've recived is in another state so it'll take awhile for me to get paid again! In other words, todays been a very very bad day. GRS96IM
(GoRedSox96 is mad) Also, #BringDashballtoCleveland (that's will i'll likely be moving to)

I'm sorry to hear all that. I hope today is going better for you. Like Darknes said, though, none of this is real. I can understand getting overly attached to these fictional sports universes and their teams - as a long-suffering Boston Captains fan from back in the old AFA days, I've been there - but at the end of the day, the Redbacks aren't real. They can't hurt you.

I'm sorry if my random numbers are causing you undue stress, but they're just numbers. Best of luck with your job hunt, and I wish you and your sister the best.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

7/19/2020 12:09 pm  #302

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

GoRedSox96 wrote:

Steelman wrote:

ALL HAIL THE REDBACKS!

...ZO got me all fired up again 

You don't have to rub it in!!!!  Don't put me in a worse mood then i am already!  in the last 24 hours i have been fired, found out my twin sister has coronavirus and the only job offer i've recived is in another state so it'll take awhile for me to get paid again! In other words, todays been a very very bad day. GRS96IM
(GoRedSox96 is mad) Also, #BringDashballtoCleveland (that's will i'll likely be moving to)

I'm sorry to hear all that. I hope today is going better for you. Like Darknes said, though, none of this is real. I can understand getting overly attached to these fictional sports universes and their teams - as a long-suffering Boston Captains fan from back in the old AFA days, I've been there - but at the end of the day, the Redbacks aren't real. They can't hurt you.

I'm sorry if my random numbers are causing you undue stress, but they're just numbers. Best of luck with your job hunt, and I wish you and your sister the best.

Oh Jeez you had to open old wounds with the Captains didn't you jeez..I'm still not over them and their constant choking. 

7/19/2020 4:58 pm  #303

GoRedSox96 wrote:

Darknes wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Oh Jeez you had to open old wounds with the Captains didn't you jeez..I'm still not over them and their constant choking. 

It could be worse. At least the Captians won a title in 1954 in the AFA! The Richmond/Baltimore Royals won zip. zero. nada. Today has been better, i went out with my girlfriend (who was born in Texas (Houston to be specific)) and she cheered me up. Plus she has family in Toledo so it might work. I told her about the Redbacks and their reign of terror and she laughed. 

Good to hear, but please let's try to keep the thread on topic, okay?

7/19/2020 6:21 pm  #304

Yeah, I'm sorry but let's stay on topic here.

7/20/2020 10:08 pm  #305

Where’s the expansion class, by the way?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/20/2020 10:31 pm  #306

ThisIsFine wrote:

The teams are going to Boston, Montreal, Minnesota and Washington DC

7/20/2020 11:07 pm  #307

Darknes wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

The teams are going to Boston, Montreal, Minnesota and Washington DC

No, I mean when can we expect it?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/21/2020 11:53 am  #308

ThisIsFine wrote:

Boston and Montréal are joining this offseason. I'll be posting the offseason post first, but you'll be able to see them shortly after. Washington and the Twin Cities will be joining next offseason.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

7/21/2020 12:07 pm  #309

GoRedSox96 wrote:

Will there be any realignment?

There sure will! Basically, the East Division is splitting in two. Boston, New York, Philly, and eventually DC will be in the East while Montréal, Toronto, Chicago, and eventually Minnesota will be in the North. The Central will also be renamed to the South like it probably should have been for the past three years.

7/21/2020 12:34 pm  #310

GoRedSox96 wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

GoRedSox96 wrote:

Will there be any realignment?

There sure will! Basically, the East Division is splitting in two. Boston, New York, Philly, and eventually DC will be in the East while Montréal, Toronto, Chicago, and eventually Minnesota will be in the North. The Central will also be renamed to the South like it probably should have been for the past three years.

I like it. But for 2028 i would put Boston and Montreal in the East and move the Frost to the Central

I looked into that, but 1) the schedule worked much better in a four-division alignment than in a three-division alignment and 2) it allows for more consistency between 2028 and 2029 (and forward). This way, the two 2029 expansion teams can just be slotted into a division without having to realign everything two years in a row.

Board footera