Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2021 2:50 pm  #141

Re: The AltHL Season 2020

Sorry for the delay. Here is the recap for Week 4. Take a look at how close our Game of the Week ended it up between the #1 and #2 teams in the league. 

2/09/2021 3:23 pm  #142

That had to be the game of the year so far! Craziness.

We had a tough loss to San Francisco, good game Burmy.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/09/2021 5:37 pm  #143

Doesn’t count. I did all the appropriate steps to veto it. Jk I shouldn’t have been that close to begin with. I picked up a young buck from Phila morning of the last day that made the game way way closer. Good game though.

That being said, we move on to the West’s biggest game of the year. I like to call it the “Home Ice Advantage” rivalry. Jam, are we playing at your football stadium or my roller rink? Or how about this, every game we play against each other we modify our rinks to make the other team feel at home. If the game is in Calgary we use a disco roller surface to be more cost effective for you, and if the game is in Portland we open up the dome on our stadium just so I have a reason to add another unnecessary, stupid thing to my arena. Seems like a fair sacrifice for both of us.

2/10/2021 7:58 pm  #144

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Doesn’t count. I did all the appropriate steps to veto it. Jk I shouldn’t have been that close to begin with. I picked up a young buck from Phila morning of the last day that made the game way way closer. Good game though.

That being said, we move on to the West’s biggest game of the year. I like to call it the “Home Ice Advantage” rivalry. Jam, are we playing at your football stadium or my roller rink? Or how about this, every game we play against each other we modify our rinks to make the other team feel at home. If the game is in Calgary we use a disco roller surface to be more cost effective for you, and if the game is in Portland we open up the dome on our stadium just so I have a reason to add another unnecessary, stupid thing to my arena. Seems like a fair sacrifice for both of us.

The sacrifice must be made. Disco and the open air truly make the West the best. Neither can be lost.

2/15/2021 11:07 am  #145

Week 5 is in the books. We are well over a month into the first AltHL season. 

Amidst all of the Legacy projects and Covid madness I forgot to run the outdoor game logo contests. We'll do that for next year. For now I am just using the few logos that we submitted to me. Last week, was the Civic Series in Central Park between the Founders and the Gargoyles. This week are the Dragons and the Seawolves at CenturyLink Field in Seattle. 

2/15/2021 10:44 pm  #146

Wow, I was so proud of my civic series logo too. Guess I have a lot to learn. Kudos and congrats to whoever designed that one!

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

2/15/2021 10:49 pm  #147

6th-most points scored + 2nd in most points scored against = 2-3 record & 10th place

Ugh.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/16/2021 10:36 am  #148

I totally forgot that I sent in that Civic Series logo, cool that it's being used!

Also, does anybody else have issues with fantrax not saving your lineup? I set my team everyday but there are a few days where it didn't seem to save and I missed out on a bunch of points. Not sure if other people are having issues with this or maybe I didn't hit save when I thought I did.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

2/16/2021 2:45 pm  #149

3pointtally wrote:

I totally forgot that I sent in that Civic Series logo, cool that it's being used!

Also, does anybody else have issues with fantrax not saving your lineup? I set my team everyday but there are a few days where it didn't seem to save and I missed out on a bunch of points. Not sure if other people are having issues with this or maybe I didn't hit save when I thought I did.

I notice that sometimes I adjust my lineup like i would in Yahoo. But Fantrax needs you to hit submit in the bottom right corner. I know to that but I find myself forgetting every once and a while. 

2/16/2021 2:51 pm  #150

Gritty wrote:

3pointtally wrote:

I notice that sometimes I adjust my lineup like i would in Yahoo. But Fantrax needs you to hit submit in the bottom right corner. I know to that but I find myself forgetting every once and a while. 

Ya I assumed I was forgetting to save the line up, but just wanted to make sure others weren't having a similar problem. It's likely on me though.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

Board footera