Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2020 11:51 pm  #321

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Update from Fantrax: Stats from any game played on or before Wednesday of any week will apply to the current Period. Should a game not be played by Wednesday of any week, stats from that game will only apply to the Period in which the game is ultimately played. This applies to any future rescheduled games.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

12/01/2020 9:38 am  #322

Steelman wrote:

Update from Fantrax: Stats from any game played on or before Wednesday of any week will apply to the current Period. Should a game not be played by Wednesday of any week, stats from that game will only apply to the Period in which the game is ultimately played. This applies to any future rescheduled games.

There is still time for Ebron to have the best game of his career.

12/01/2020 12:43 pm  #323

So basically, if the Ravens-Steelers don't play tomorrow, the current scores are final, and the stats count when those games are played.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/01/2020 3:38 pm  #324

Dan O'Mac wrote:

So basically, if the Ravens-Steelers don't play tomorrow, the current scores are final, and the stats count when those games are played.

If other weeks are any indication. If they don't play tomorrow the scores from now we be finalized. Then they will include those stats when they remake the game. But since we are out of bye weeks they may have to do a Week 18 game, even though they are trying to avoid it. But since our season is over next week, those stats will be probably be irrelevant for our purposes.

12/02/2020 6:53 pm  #325

At last, this crazy week is over...I'll wait for Gritty to post the graphics to make my full speech, though.

12/02/2020 8:54 pm  #326

I can't believe we are heading into the final week of the regular season. This year has flown by! So a few things...congrats to the Brawlers and Mallards for winning the North and the Central respectively. The Reapers loss clinched the division for Philly. And the Mallards clinched because Minnesota, Kentucky and St. Louis all lost in Week 12. Congrats to the Reapers and Bolts for clinching the playoffs. Right now, four of the six North Division teams are in playoff position. The Emperors are marching up the standings and are one of the leagues hottest teams. 

That means there are two spots remaining for the playoffs. Right now they are owned by the Emperors and the Hammerheads. They are leading the pack by one game. They both are in the playoffs with a win this week. If either of them falters it will be a fight to the death for the last spot among the 7 teams at 6-6. That's the Seattle, Minnesota, Dallas, Kentucky, Kansas City, St. Louis and Los Angeles. Since we will most definitely be dealing with tiebreakers between more than two teams. The tiebreaker will be the team with the most points. 

After next week we will reveal the final rankings of the year as well as the regular season awards. It'll be fun. But for now it is rivalry week! 

Last edited by Gritty (12/02/2020 8:54 pm)

12/02/2020 9:05 pm  #327

Week 12 was very, very frustrating for me. An excellent performance by my defense was completely undercut by a pitiful week for my offense as well as seemingly every single one of New York's players overperforming. Glad I clinched a playoff spot but with how weak my team looks I somehow doubt I'll get far.

12/03/2020 1:40 pm  #328

Basically for the Sabercats to make the playoffs, we'd need both the Hammerheads and Emperors to lose, AND we'd need to score 200 points more than pretty much anyone else does this week to make it....

12/03/2020 3:25 pm  #329

Week 12 played out really well for me, thanks to all the Central division's losses of those 6-5 teams.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/03/2020 4:33 pm  #330

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Week 12 played out really well for me, thanks to all the Central division's losses of those 6-5 teams.

Yea, we like to sabotage each other so often in this division it is almost frustrating that so many good teams from the central won't see the playoffs. Milwaukee will be one hard team to face in the postseason, that is for sure. I am positive they will represent the central very well.

Unfortunately, the STL rivalry game is the only thing left for our year. I thought there was still a slim chance, but with MIN and KEN playing this week, that means one of them has to make the jump to 7-6. I mean, if it is KEN then head-to-head has us thinking about playoff glory but I am not very optimistic about it all working out.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (12/03/2020 4:41 pm)

Board footera