Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2020 12:12 pm  #291

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Congrats Copperheads!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/24/2020 2:29 pm  #292

It seems like the Reapers-Emperors game this week is the big one! Out of curiosity Gritty, is the division tiebreaker fantasy points or head-to-head? Because if I win this week and next week, I'd be tied with Philly for the North lead and win the head-to-head tiebreaker, but certainly lose the points tiebreaker.

11/24/2020 3:33 pm  #293

Well JHA, that holding penalty on Havenstein that brought back an 11 yard run by Cam Akers last night sealed my fate in a 1-point loss by the Cyclones. If this is the end, it's been a fun run in the knockout.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

11/24/2020 3:55 pm  #294

Well, we are in sole possession of first place in the Central Division right now...because we hold the tiebreaker over KC and Kentucky, there is a path to clinching it this week in two steps (neither of which will be easy):

1. A win over St. Louis (we match up pretty close, and it could go either way)
2. A Minnesota loss to Chicago (the Cyclones are the only team in the Central not in the hunt-in fact, already eliminated)

On the edge of my seat right now (would be a lot less so if we actually had a defensive line)

11/24/2020 5:18 pm  #295

QCS wrote:

It seems like the Reapers-Emperors game this week is the big one! Out of curiosity Gritty, is the division tiebreaker fantasy points or head-to-head? Because if I win this week and next week, I'd be tied with Philly for the North lead and win the head-to-head tiebreaker, but certainly lose the points tiebreaker.

The first tie breaker would be head to head. The second would be total points. 

11/24/2020 6:10 pm  #296

I thought that the Voyageurs-Cyclones game was in Chicago this year but the graphic says that Minnesota is home so I was just wondering which is correct

11/24/2020 6:43 pm  #297

Decently fit roster, central division rivalry, Crows playing for pride, Stallions playing for a shot at the ship. How do you make it better? Put that bad boy in the Sunday Night slot. We’ve got the jack o’ lantern head, and you’ve got the horse. How about we agree to call this one the “Legendary Rivalry of Sleepy Hallow”? What do you say Stallions?

11/24/2020 8:22 pm  #298

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

The first tie breaker would be head to head. The second would be total points. 

Ok, cool. I'm coming for the North, Gritty!

11/24/2020 11:16 pm  #299

Steelman wrote:

Well JHA, that holding penalty on Havenstein that brought back an 11 yard run by Cam Akers last night sealed my fate in a 1-point loss by the Cyclones. If this is the end, it's been a fun run in the knockout.

My pick, the Sabercats also took the L. It appears we play on.

11/25/2020 1:40 am  #300

Sevsdast wrote:

Congrats Copperheads!

Thanks

Board footera