Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2020 7:32 pm  #261

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Hey Rugrat, what in the world is going on over there in AZ this week? COVID breakout for the scorpions or something?

Sorry I have not been on FanTrax in a while due to it being 2020 and I have a lot going on in real life right now. Considering selling the Scorps due to my job taking over my life and my mental health struggles being more important to me than this right now

I’m just joking Rugrat, no big deal! We all understand, and we have all been there this year. Always put yourself before fiction, or there would be no fiction at all.

Yeah as much as I love this league and community, I just have to put my personal life first

11/08/2020 9:36 pm  #262

Thank you everyone. Rugrat has decided to step down for the rest of the season as the owner of the Scorpions. So the league will take over the team for now and make sure they are competitive the rest of the way. Then we will address it moving forward. 

@Rugrat I echo Scratch's sentiment. Take care of yourself pal. 

11/08/2020 9:53 pm  #263

Gritty wrote:

Thank you everyone. Rugrat has decided to step down for the rest of the season as the owner of the Scorpions. So the league will take over the team for now and make sure they are competitive the rest of the way. Then we will address it moving forward. 

@Rugrat I echo Scratch's sentiment. Take care of yourself pal. 

Rugrat, I definitely understand dealing with mental health issues and a crazy life. It's too bad that you're unable to continue but I think it's the right move for now. I hope you find some light in your situation man. Hopefully this community can continue being a source of comfort and inspiration. Keep your head up and don't be a stranger around here. This community has helped me through some tough times.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

11/08/2020 10:18 pm  #264

Yeah it is a little disappointing that it has come to this. But I will get though this. I will be back in the future hopefully. In the meantime, please PM me if you are interested in taking the Scorpions of my hands.

11/08/2020 11:01 pm  #265

For now the Scorpions are going to be run by the league. So any future inquiries will be dealt with after the season through the league. 

11/09/2020 8:38 pm  #266

Steelman wrote:

sportsfan7 wrote:

If I'm being honest, when I drafted Jared Goff and Dak Prescott, I was not expecting to rely on the winner of a Garrett Gilbert-Cooper Rush QB battle as my starter.

Well it looks like you might getting the win this week.

Who knew I should have started Nick Mullens over Tom Brazy?

My Steelers stayed undefeated but my Grizzlies couldn't do the same. I also won my knockout pick...JHA, how'd you do?

11/09/2020 10:32 pm  #267

Steelman wrote:

My Steelers stayed undefeated but my Grizzlies couldn't do the same. I also won my knockout pick...JHA, how'd you do?

Hammerheads had a statement win, keeping me afloat.

11/09/2020 11:16 pm  #268

JamHeronArk wrote:

Steelman wrote:

Hammerheads had a statement win, keeping me afloat.

Great minds think alike!

11/09/2020 11:55 pm  #269

Steelman wrote:

Steelman wrote:

sportsfan7 wrote:

If I'm being honest, when I drafted Jared Goff and Dak Prescott, I was not expecting to rely on the winner of a Garrett Gilbert-Cooper Rush QB battle as my starter.

Well it looks like you might getting the win this week.

Who knew I should have started Nick Mullens over Tom Brazy?

I can confidently say that was Brady's worst game in a very long time (ever?).

To Garret Gilbert!

11/10/2020 8:15 am  #270

Second straight W...even though we looked pretty dominant, I was still worried about this one (with a few different starters, the outcome might've been way different)

Good game, ThisIsFine!

Board footera