Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2020 12:29 pm  #251

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

With Steel and Jam losing last week the Knock Out game goes on! Now that our knockout game is coming to a close I just wanted to let people know that we will be running a Bracket Challenge for the postseason. 

On to Week 9!

11/06/2020 12:39 pm  #252

Didn’t realize how good of a matchup we had on our hands this week in Buffalo. Number 2 offense vs number 3 defense? And number 1 QB vs number 1 DB? That’s a treat! Unfortunately, my boys pretty much decided they needed a break due to injury or bye week. This one would have been fun at full force. How’s your squad look, 3point? Missing some players to make it a little more interesting?

11/06/2020 1:02 pm  #253

Gritty, what is the prize for doing well in the Knockout?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/06/2020 1:25 pm  #254

It's a shame that the one guy I have that's on the rankings has been benched all year. Maybe I should put him in.

11/08/2020 11:43 am  #255

If I'm being honest, when I drafted Jared Goff and Dak Prescott, I was not expecting to rely on the winner of a Garrett Gilbert-Cooper Rush QB battle as my starter.

11/08/2020 6:10 pm  #256

Hey Rugrat, what in the world is going on over there in AZ this week? COVID breakout for the scorpions or something?

11/08/2020 6:18 pm  #257

sportsfan7 wrote:

If I'm being honest, when I drafted Jared Goff and Dak Prescott, I was not expecting to rely on the winner of a Garrett Gilbert-Cooper Rush QB battle as my starter.

Well it looks like you might getting the win this week.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

11/08/2020 6:26 pm  #258

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Hey Rugrat, what in the world is going on over there in AZ this week? COVID breakout for the scorpions or something?

Sorry I have not been on FanTrax in a while due to it being 2020 and I have a lot going on in real life right now. Considering selling the Scorps due to my job taking over my life and my mental health struggles being more important to me than this right now

Last edited by Rugrat (11/08/2020 6:35 pm)

11/08/2020 6:59 pm  #259

Rugrat wrote:

Sorry I have not been on FanTrax in a while due to it being 2020 and I have a lot going on in real life right now. Considering selling the Scorps due to my job taking over my life and my mental health struggles being more important to me than this right now

Tough Break!
Hope that everything is going well in your life, you got 4 more weeks. A sell is going to be interesting, I will gladly be in the consideration for the new Scorpions owner.
If you need to sell the team, it's ok, we all understand here.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/08/2020 7:26 pm  #260

Rugrat wrote:

I’m just joking Rugrat, no big deal! We all understand, and we have all been there this year. Always put yourself before fiction, or there would be no fiction at all.

Board footera