Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2020 6:28 pm  #221

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Steelman wrote:

QCS wrote:

I was lucky to get a win this week, Cam and Claypool played terribly and I really only won because the Scorpions traded away their best player. That said, 5-2 is worth it, I'm coming for that lead, Gritty!

Edit: Three of the top five teams are in the North. This division is insane, I wanna go to the South.

I was watching your game all week because you were my pick for the knockout. Nailbiter to the end! Yeesh.

Being a Steelers fan I was worried because I watched that game and Claypool was a decoy the whole time.

I’m pretty happy to be 7-0 though. Tom Brady balling out at 89 years old has helped a lot.

Portland, Philly, Birmingham, and Carolina are emerging as contenders.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/27/2020 7:22 pm  #222

Steelman wrote:

QCS wrote:

I was lucky to get a win this week, Cam and Claypool played terribly and I really only won because the Scorpions traded away their best player. That said, 5-2 is worth it, I'm coming for that lead, Gritty!

Edit: Three of the top five teams are in the North. This division is insane, I wanna go to the South.

I was watching your game all week because you were my pick for the knockout. Nailbiter to the end! Yeesh.

Being a Steelers fan I was worried because I watched that game and Claypool was a decoy the whole time.

I’m pretty happy to be 7-0 though. Tom Brady balling out at 89 years old has helped a lot.

Yeah with Claypool being used less as a receiver he certainly was not helping me. I'm glad the Reapers could deliver one win for someone in knockout, they couldn't do it for me. I looked at Fantrax's projections and they have me at 8-5, I think I can do better than that, especially if Cam starts ballin' out like I kinda need him to. With how rough the North is, I'm glad I still have a game lined up against Boston and New York before taking on Philly. It might be a game foreshadowing the playoffs!

10/27/2020 7:39 pm  #223

QCS wrote:

Steelman wrote:

QCS wrote:

Yeah with Claypool being used less as a receiver he certainly was not helping me. I'm glad the Reapers could deliver one win for someone in knockout, they couldn't do it for me. I looked at Fantrax's projections and they have me at 8-5, I think I can do better than that, especially if Cam starts ballin' out like I kinda need him to. With how rough the North is, I'm glad I still have a game lined up against Boston and New York before taking on Philly. It might be a game foreshadowing the playoffs!

A rivalry game as well!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/28/2020 2:42 pm  #224

Super glad that I was just able to pick up Dez Bryant. I have no idea if it'll be worth it, but I'm not exactly hurting for WR and that upside is just so high.

10/28/2020 3:34 pm  #225

QCS wrote:

Super glad that I was just able to pick up Dez Bryant. I have no idea if it'll be worth it, but I'm not exactly hurting for WR and that upside is just so high.

That's how I felt when I nabbed Antonio Brown. I thought about grabbing Dez too, but I couldn't justify the roster spot.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/29/2020 5:11 pm  #226

Sorry everyone for being absent this week. I was away for work. I'll be sending out the Alt Bowl from last week...tomorrow. And then start new the next week. 

We are officially on the back half of the first half of the season. We now are back playing in our alternate division. Then we finish with three division rivalry games.  

10/29/2020 6:51 pm  #227

Are Jam and I still in the knockout?

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/29/2020 7:10 pm  #228

Steelman wrote:

Yes. Another week with the final two. 

10/30/2020 7:07 am  #229

Steelman wrote:

The Reapers carried us both through, I think.

10/30/2020 9:04 am  #230

Disregard, read numbers wrong. This never happened. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (10/30/2020 9:07 am)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera