Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2020 2:35 pm  #211

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Stickman wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Look at the Scorpions just being the worst team in the league. We can’t even buy a win!

But could you buy a vowel?

Only if that vowel is a L

Lmao

L is not a vowel dude, stop making fun of my team or the Sabercats will be cursed for the rest of your life

10/27/2020 2:49 pm  #212

Rugrat wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Lmao

L is not a vowel dude, stop making fun of my team or the Sabercats will be cursed for the rest of your life

I sense aggression.
Let the cow cleanse your soul.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPQs_kM_nw

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/27/2020 2:54 pm  #213

I was lucky to get a win this week, Cam and Claypool played terribly and I really only won because the Scorpions traded away their best player. That said, 5-2 is worth it, I'm coming for that lead, Gritty!

Edit: Three of the top five teams are in the North. This division is insane, I wanna go to the South.

Last edited by QCS (10/27/2020 2:55 pm)

10/27/2020 3:33 pm  #214

Rugrat wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Lmao

Haha, relax man.  I mean no harm, just a harmless little joke as intended.  

10/27/2020 3:36 pm  #215

Stickman wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Lmao

Sorry if I sounded harmful. I just don’t like getting made fun even though we are the New York Jets of this league it seems

10/27/2020 3:43 pm  #216

Rugrat wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Sorry if I sounded harmful. I just don’t like getting made fun even though we are the New York Jets of this league it seems

No worries, sometimes in life, you just gotta roll with the punches, laugh at yourself a bit, or, if you're old enough, down a 6 pack after a bad day at the office and forget it all happened!  

Worth noting, at least being the Jets of the league means you might get Trevor Lawrence in next year's draft, so there's that!

10/27/2020 3:46 pm  #217

Stickman wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Stickman wrote:

No worries, sometimes in life, you just gotta roll with the punches, laugh at yourself a bit, or, if you're old enough, down a 6 pack after a bad day at the office and forget it all happened!  

Worth noting, at least being the Jets of the league means you might get Trevor Lawrence in next year's draft, so there's that!

Least I’ve won more championships than you in the legacy project so far

10/27/2020 3:54 pm  #218

Rugrat wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Least I’ve won more championships than you in the legacy project so far

Haha, this is very true!  And knowing I got the Raiders' history, it's gonna stay that way too!

10/27/2020 4:36 pm  #219

Stickman wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Look at the Scorpions just being the worst team in the league. We can’t even buy a win!

Lmao

No need to buy an L. Consonants are free!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/27/2020 6:22 pm  #220

QCS wrote:

I was lucky to get a win this week, Cam and Claypool played terribly and I really only won because the Scorpions traded away their best player. That said, 5-2 is worth it, I'm coming for that lead, Gritty!

Edit: Three of the top five teams are in the North. This division is insane, I wanna go to the South.

I was watching your game all week because you were my pick for the knockout. Nailbiter to the end! Yeesh.

Being a Steelers fan I was worried because I watched that game and Claypool was a decoy the whole time.

I’m pretty happy to be 7-0 though. Tom Brady balling out at 89 years old has helped a lot.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera