Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2020 10:48 am  #91

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

I’m willing to put money on KC having the slimmest score margin in the league. Second week in a row under one point decision. Second week in a row I was anxious on a Monday night.

9/29/2020 12:59 pm  #92

IMPORTANT COVID NEWS! 

AltFL Owners, 

As you are preparing for Week 4 of the AltFL season please pay attention to the Covid outbreak in Tennessee.  The Titans have shut down their facility until at least Saturday.  While they are having virtual meetings they will not be practicing in person.  I cannot imagine the NFL is going to let them play this weekend against the Steelers.  The Vikings are also in lock down while they await the test results.  But even then the incubation period could make things sticky for them to safely play.  

I say all of this so that if you have players on the Titans, Steelers, Vikings or Texans there is a good chance that they do not suit up this weekend. This may mean you head to your bench or the waiver wire. I'll try to keep you updated on the situation as it is in flux. 

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-titans-covid-outbreak-could-lead-to-postponements-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

Last edited by Gritty (9/29/2020 1:00 pm)

9/29/2020 5:33 pm  #93

The updates as of this afternoon seem to lean toward the Tennessee game going on as scheduled. Three players have been put on the Covid/reserve list. Alternately, they could move the game to Monday night.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/30/2020 9:47 am  #94

9/30/2020 10:08 am  #95

11th... it could be worse

9/30/2020 10:27 am  #96

Alright, in to the Top 10. Bring the heat!

9/30/2020 10:33 am  #97

QCS wrote:

Update: Titans/Steelers has been postponed. Possibly rescheduled to Monday evening.

9/30/2020 10:59 am  #98

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Update: Titans/Steelers has been postponed. Possibly rescheduled to Monday evening.

Without Smith-Schuster, the Beavs are screwed for this week. This is horrible luck.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/30/2020 11:00 am)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/30/2020 11:11 am  #99

ThisIsFine wrote:

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Without Smith-Schuster, the Beavs are screwed for this week. This is horrible luck.

You never know. They are trying to get the game played this week. Could be Monday or Tuesday. I have Juju in my other league. It's a tough break.

9/30/2020 2:36 pm  #100

Apparently CBS is being told Steelers-Titans will be Monday night. Be ready to make the switch if necessary.

Board footera