Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2020 11:07 pm  #121

Re: Term 1- Group 1

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

9/22/2020 11:21 pm  #122

I'd swap the placement of the UO and birdhead logo on baseball, and the logo should only be on one sleeve, but that looks great! I'm also assuming you have a white uniform in the works. The updated basketball looks good as well.

Here's the football set I came up with. It's a bit modern and a bit out there, tried to work with something a bit out of my personal taste but not out of the realm of reality. Big inspiration from Oregon.

9/23/2020 12:14 pm  #123

Looking great so far!

Basketball: I do kinda agree that more rounded numbers might be a good idea with the more rounded logo.  Otherwise, I think these are perfect!

Baseball: Echoing Pepper's comments here we should swap the logos and have just one bird on one sleeve, and include a white home jersey.  I'd also add that the logo on the hat should probably be a bit smaller, as it looks pretty oversized on the cap as it is.  Otherwise, excellent job!

Football: I have just a minor critique.  On the black jersey, having Seahawks on the front and Hawks on the back feels a little redundant.  I'd swap out Hawks for Oahu like you did with the green jersey.  Otherwise, I'm sold on these!  Really good job there!

So, just need the soccer jersey, the word mark..... and I'll have to check the requirement list for submission, but we might be all set after that!

Last edited by Stickman (9/23/2020 12:15 pm)

9/23/2020 12:47 pm  #124

The "Hawks" and Oahu on the back are just showcasing the font for the players name. I'm assuming the team would have players names on the jerseys.
If we have no one for soccer I can take a stab at it, I have a template I could use.

9/23/2020 1:52 pm  #125

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

The "Hawks" and Oahu on the back are just showcasing the font for the players name. I'm assuming the team would have players names on the jerseys.
If we have no one for soccer I can take a stab at it, I have a template I could use.

Oh man, I'm really striking out with the critiques.  Can't believe I missed that.....in that case, then I am happy with this set

9/23/2020 2:03 pm  #126

I have to say this school is really cool. You guys are on a really strong track. 

9/23/2020 7:22 pm  #127

Heres the wordmark. It has the same font as the baseball jerseys.

Heres the updated basketball jerseys with rounded numbers.

Heres the baseball with the updates that were requested.

9/23/2020 9:14 pm  #128

I went ahead and mocked up soccer knowing we don't have much time, sorry if we had someone already doing it. Also, I made a wordmark mockup with the fonts and such I was using. Let me knwo what y'all think.

9/23/2020 9:32 pm  #129

I dig the soccer and I'm good with using Peppers wordmark.

9/23/2020 9:49 pm  #130

I like the wordmark a lot, but I'd check the kerning between the A and W in Seahawks. It feels too far apart, like they should be closer together.

Board footera